Associate, Tax, Trusts & Estates Department
Member, Alternative Energy & Sustainable Development Practice Group
Ms. Gambale concentrates her practice in the area of estate planning, wills and trusts, estate administration, and probate and trust litigation. She handles all aspects of Federal and state taxation work, including representing individual and corporate clients before the Internal Revenue Service, the state tax authorities, and in the United States Tax Court.
Professional Activities / Honors
- Member of the Executive Committee of the California State Bar Taxation Section (2011 - 2013 Terms).
- Past Chair of the Corporate and Pass-Through Entities Committee of the California State Bar, Taxation Section (2010-2011).
- Past Co-Chair of the Taxation Section of the San Diego County Bar Association (2008 and 2009 Terms).
- Member of the Estate Planning, Trusts & Probate Section of the San Diego County Bar Association.
- Member of the American Bar Association Tax Section.
- Former Legal Intern to the Honorable David Laro, United States Tax Court (Summer 1993).
- New York, 1999
- California, 1999
- United States Tax Court, 1999