Of Counsel, Real Estate Department
Mr. Farer joined the firm in January 2012. He is the founder and former Managing Partner of Farer Fersko. Mr. Farer’s clients include business owners, industrial and commercial real estate property owners, landlords and tenants. He focuses his practice on issues related to the operation, purchase, sale, leasing and financing of industrial and commercial real property. He handles the resolution of business disputes between partners, shareholders, directors and officers, as well as the negotiation and preparation of documents in connection with the formation and dissolution of various legal entities. Mr. Farer’s practice also encompasses the area of estate planning and wills, trusts and estates.
Professional Activities / Honors
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV® Preeminent.
- Listed in Super Lawyers – New Jersey Edition in the Real Estate practice area, since 2005.
- Member of the American Bar Association.
- Member of the New Jersey State Bar Association.
- Member of the Union County Bar Association.
- Former member of the Panel of Arbitrators of the American Arbitration Association.
Publications / Articles / Presentations
- Co-author, “Lease Assignment, Sublease, Modification and Termination: Matthew Bender New Jersey Transaction Guide” (1985).