Partner, Corporate Department
Member, Banking & Creditors’ Rights Practice Group
Member, Health Care Practice Group
Mr. Oriolo represents both privately held and public businesses as well as individuals in various sectors of the economy. He focuses on corporate mergers and acquisitions, leveraged acquisitions, partnerships and joint ventures, commercial real estate transactions, asset and real estate based financing, leases, management and employment agreements, distribution and licensing agreements, business planning and organization. He has extensive experience negotiating, drafting and counselling in all aspects of corporate practice.
Professional Activities / Honors
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV® Preeminent.
- Member of the Business Law Section of the American Bar Association.
- Former Chair of the Corporate and Business Law Committee of the Middlesex County Bar Association.
- Member of the New Jersey State Bar Association.
- Member of the Pennsylvania State Bar Association.
- Member of the Rutgers Law School Alumni Association.
- Member of the Georgetown University Alumni Association and Member of the Georgetown Scholarship Program Committee.
- Member of the Board of Directors, Chair of the Governance Committee, Chief Volunteer Officer Elect, and Chairman Elect of the Board of Directors of The Community YMCA in Red Bank, NJ.
- Member of the Board of Trustees of Big Day Out Disabled Adult Community Action Program.
- New Jersey, 1983
- Pennsylvania, 1983
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1983