Of Counsel, Litigation Department
Member, Family Law Practice Group
Ms. Marshall focuses her family law practice on high and medium net worth clients with regard to complex financial and custodial issues. In matrimonial litigation she has tried complex cases to conclusion and has argued before both trial and appellate courts. Ms. Marshall has been appointed guardian ad litem by courts in various forms of custody causes of action.
In her practice she interfaces and works cooperatively with attorneys in the areas of estate planning, trust formation and administration, and criminal defense.
Ms. Marshall has lectured in various capacities in the community.
Professional Activities / Honors
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America in the Family Law category.
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV® Preeminent.
- Member of the American Bar Association.
- Member of the New Jersey State Bar Association.
- Member of the Essex County Bar Association.
- Recipient of the Family Law Attorney Achievement Award by the Essex County Bar Association in 1997.
Publications / Articles / Presentations
- Presenter, “Advanced Family Law,” National Business Institute, February 2013.
- Lecturer in Family Law at Judicial College, 2001.
- New Jersey, 1989
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 1989