Associate, Litigation Department
Member, Banking, Business Financing & Creditors' Rights Practice Group
Member, Community Association Practice Group
Member, White Collar Defense & Corporate and International Human Rights Compliance Practice Group
Mr. Flanagan primarily focuses his practice in commercial litigation and statutory consumer legislation and regulation. This includes substantial work in all aspects of civil litigation, including pre-trial, trial, equity, and appellate practice. While Mr. Flanagan primarily handles defensive litigation, he also maintains a debt collection practice for both consumer and commercial debts, and assists partners who practice in white collar criminal defense.
Professional Activities / Honors
- Selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers - New Jersey Rising Stars in the Business Litigation practice area (2013).
- Served as Interscholastic Moot Court Team Coach at Seton University School of Law (January 2009 - March 2011).
- Member of the Order of the Coif.
- While attending law school, Mr. Flanagan served as an associate editor for the Seton Hall Law Review, and was a member of the Interscholastic Moot Court Team.
- Former Law Clerk to the Honorable Marie P. Simonelli, J.A.D., Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division.
- Former Judicial Intern to the Honorable Kenneth MacKenzie, Superior Court of New Jersey, Chancery Division.
- Member of the Middlesex County Bar Association.
- Member of the Trial Attorneys of New Jersey.
- New Jersey, 2008
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2008
- New York, 2009