Counsel, Real Estate Department
Mr. Giountikos represents businesses and real estate owners, developers, landlords and tenants. His practice encompasses the formation, operation, purchase, sale, leasing, financing and refinancing of businesses and real estate ventures. He has structured, negotiated and closed numerous complex industrial, commercial and multiple unit residential real estate and business transactions.
Mr. Giountikos regularly conducts extensive due diligence, including land use, title, survey, registration and licensing, relating to the acquisition of New Jersey real estate by national clients. He is especially experienced in transactions involving multiple unit and mixed use properties, including restaurants.
Publications / Articles / Presentations
- Moderator, “Representing Parties in Multiple Unit and Mixed Use Property Transactions,” NJICLE, March 2008.
- Prior to joining the firm in January 2012, Mr. Giountikos was Counsel in the Real Estate & Redevelopment practice group at Farer Fersko. He was a Partner with the firm of Williams & Giountikos for 17 years. Mr. Giountikos began his legal career as a commercial litigation Associate at Pierson & Morris in Philadelphia.
- A native speaker of Greek, Mr. Giountikos is active in several Greek-American cultural, professional and business organizations and is a co-founder of the New Jersey Greek-American Chamber of Commerce.
- While attending law school, Mr. Giountikos served as co-chairman of the International Law Society.
- New Jersey, 1984
- Pennsylvania, 1984
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1984
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 1984