I feel fortunate that my practice enables me to work with a diverse range of clients, and in various areas of the law. My practice as a litigator is intellectually challenging. Every day is different and it’s definitely never boring.
Ms. Marks focuses her diverse practice on litigation, with a particular emphasis on banking litigation, including the representation of lenders in matters involving claims under New Jersey’s Uniform Commercial Code. She also represents developers and condominium or homeowners associations in construction defect and community association litigation. Ms. Marks’ experience also includes estate litigation related to guardianship actions, as well as general commercial litigation.
- Member, Middlesex County Bar Association
- Member, Trial Attorneys of New Jersey
- Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis Attorneys Exhibit and Lecture at Annual New Jersey Cooperator Condo, HOA, Co-Op and Apartment Management ExpoMay 8, 2014
- Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis Attorneys Exhibit and Lecture at Annual New Jersey Cooperator Condo, HOA, Co-Op and Apartment Management ExpoMay 13, 2013
- March 12, 2013
- September 23, 2011
- Appellate Decision Says A Property Owner Can Recover Costs In A Condemnation Action Regardless Of The Success On The Merits; Prelitigation Costs Are Not ReimbursableWest Orange v. 769 Associates LLC, A-5677-05January 2, 2008
Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 1990
Seton Hall University, B.A. magna cum laude, 1987
- New Jersey, 1990
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 1997