My goal is to provide unparalleled service to each and every client by vigorously protecting and advocating for their interests, while also recognizing the importance of responsiveness and communication. I focus on fostering lifelong relationships so that my clients will always say that I am their lawyer, no matter the circumstance.
Mr. Sirot concentrates a large portion of his practice in the field of community association law. He provides numerous homeowners associations, condominium associations and cooperatives throughout New Jersey with a full range of legal counsel, including the aggressive pursuit of delinquent assessments, interpretation and drafting of master deed and by-law provisions, promulgation and enforcement of association rules, regulations and policy resolutions, as well as the negotiation and preparation of both routine vendor agreements and large scale renovation contracts. Mr. Sirot recognizes that the effective representation of association clients requires a strong commitment to this unique practice area, while keeping fees and costs to a minimum.
In addition to his community association practice, Mr. Sirot maintains a strong litigation background, including an emphasis in the representation of individuals and businesses in civil litigation, corporate and partnership disputes, complex commercial litigation, and trial and equity practice.
Honors & Awards
- Recipient, Author of the Year Award from the Community Associations Institute - New Jersey Chapter (2013)
- Recipient, Speaker of the Year Award from the Community Associations Institute - New Jersey Chapter (2013)
- Listed in Super Lawyers New Jersey – Rising Stars (a Thompson Reuters business) in the Real Estate practice area (2009, 2013)
- Recipient, Essex County Bar Association Young Lawyers Achievement Award (2008)
- Inducted into the Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society while attending Rutgers University
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found HERE. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Member, Essex County Bar Association; former Chair and Trustee, Young Lawyers Section
- Member, Community Associations Institute - New Jersey Chapter (CAI-NJ)
- While attending law school, served as Editor-in-Chief of the Rutgers Law Record
More Activities & Experience
- Former judicial intern to The Honorable Ronald J. Hedges, United States Magistrate Judge
Presentations & Speaking Engagements
- Presenter, Managing Through the Current Economic CrisisSponsor: Community Associations Institute New Jersey Chapter Seminar, June 2012
- Presenter, Budgeting in These Challenging Economic TimesSponsor: Wilkin & Guttenplan P.C. Webinar, September 20, 2011
- Sponsor: Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP Webinar, May 18, 2011
- Presenter, Community Associations in an Electronic WorldSponsor: Community Associations Institute New Jersey Chapter Seminar, December 2010
Publications & Alerts
- Author, Don't Sign that ProposalCommunity Trends, Community Associations Institute (CAI-NJ), November 2012
- Community Property Advisor, Wilkin & Guttenplan Newsletter, Winter 2008
- Author, Get Out Your Checkbooks: All Existing High-Rises May Be Required to Retrofit Fire SprinklersCommunity Trends, Community Associations Institute (CAI-NJ), 2008
- Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis Attorneys Exhibit and Lecture at Annual New Jersey Cooperator Condo, HOA, Co-Op and Apartment Management ExpoMay 8, 2014
- Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis Attorneys Exhibit and Lecture at Annual New Jersey Cooperator Condo, HOA, Co-Op and Apartment Management ExpoMay 13, 2013
- February 27, 2013
- July 2, 2012
- May 16, 2007
- March 30, 2006
- August 19, 2004
- June 18, 2004