There is no better feeling than to help those in need of my services, and to do so with the highest level of professionalism, compassion, and integrity. The gratification motivates me every day to work hard for my clients and achieve desirable and successful results. Outside of work, it is all about family, followed by the pursuit of great food and even better wine.
Mr. Fundler focuses his practice in the area of tax, trust and estate law, with an emphasis on estate planning for high net worth individuals and all aspects of estate administration. His experience encompasses estate and fiduciary litigation, federal and state tax litigation and controversy matters, retirement planning and asset preservation, succession planning for closely held businesses, and the management of tax related issues.
Activities & Experience
- Board of Trustees, Advocates for Children of New Jersey
- Mr. Fundler’s professional background includes serving a management role in a family-owned business in the catering industry
Presentations & Speaking Engagements
- Has lectured on estate planning, administration and business succession for the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education, the National Business Institute, Smith Barney, Merrill Lynch, and the Institute for Paralegal Education.
- He has also lectured for accounting industry groups and residents of assisted living facilities and nursing homes.
Publications & Alerts
- Author, The Story of Lucky: Section 1031 Exchanges Can Be Used In The Context of the Sale of Tangible Personal PropertyGreenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP, August 2016
- Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP, July 2016
- Author, Newly Enacted “Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes Act of 2015” Has Broad Impact on Individuals and Small BusinessesGreenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP Client Alert, January 2016
- Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP Client Alert, November 2015
- Co-Author, Greenbaum Attorneys Successfully Influence EDA Policy Concerning Incentives for the Redevelopment of Historic PropertiesGreenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP Client Alert, July 2015
New York University School of Law, LL.M in Taxation, 1993
Western New England College School of Law, J.D. cum laude, 1992
New York University, B.A., 1988
- New Jersey, 1992
- New York, 1994
- U.S. Supreme Court 1997
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit 1995
- U.S. Tax Court, 1993
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1993
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York, 1995