As a young transactional attorney, I am excited for the opportunity to continue to learn, build my practice, and bring value to the firm’s clients. There is nothing more satisfying than helping clients attain their business goals.
Mr. Phillips concentrates his practice in the area of corporate law. He assists in the firm’s representation of clients in connection with business mergers and acquisitions, the formation of corporate entities, joint ventures, intellectual property matters and other corporate transactions. Mr. Phillips has experience in the drafting and review of transactional documents including merger and acquisition agreements, shareholder and operating agreements, healthcare-related agreements, asset and stock purchase agreements, employment agreements, escrow agreements, corporate resolutions and contracts.
Honors & Awards
- Designated a John Marshall Harlan Scholar in recognition of academic performance at the top of his law school class
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
More Activities & Experience
- Former legal intern to the Office of the New York Attorney General, Investor Protection Bureau (2012)
- Former judicial intern to The Honorable Dennis Cavanaugh, United States District Court, District of New Jersey (2012)
- While attending law school, served as Online Staff Editor of the New York Law School Law Review
Publications & Alerts
- Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP Client Alert, June 2016
- Author, Being Led by Losers: How to Combat the Disproportionate Number of Reported Decisions Denying Summary Judgment for Plaintiffs in Employment Discrimination CasesNew York Law School Law Review, April 1, 2013