Brian R. Selvin, a partner in the firm’s Tax, Trusts & Estates Department, will present a seminar on “Estate Planning for Visual Artists” on November 24th at the Watchung Arts Center. Mr. Selvin will speak on the topic of preparing and protecting an artists’ professional legacy through sound planning. He will also provide information on how to best assist surviving family and friends with decisions on financial issues and disposition of artwork.
Mr. Selvin concentrates his practice in the areas of estate planning, wills and trusts, estate administration, probate and trust litigation, tax planning, business succession planning, and tax controversies before Federal and state tax authorities as well as the Tax Court.
For more information and to register, contact the event coordinator Nancy Ori at email@example.com.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Alternative Energy & Sustainable Development
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking, Business Financing & Creditors' Rights
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Condemnation & Eminent Domain
- Corporate & International Human Rights Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Law
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate Brokerage
- White Collar Defense
- News & Events