Andrea J. Sullivan, a partner in the Woodbridge office of Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith, Ravin, Davis & Himmel LLP, was recently installed as a trustee of the Middlesex County Bar Association. She also serves as chair of the Chancery Practice Committee and Women’s Law Section for the Association.
Sullivan, a member of the firm’s Litigation Department, concentrates her practice in commercial litigation and matrimonial law. She is secretary of the Middlesex County Bar Foundation and president of the Board of Trustees of Central Jersey Legal Services Corporation.
Sullivan is a graduate of Mount Holyoke College, and received her law degree from Rutgers University School of Law - Newark.
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith, Ravin, Davis & Himmel LLP has offices located in Woodbridge and Roseland, New Jersey. For more information, call 732-549-5600 or visit the firm’s web site at www.greenbaumlaw.com.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Alternative Energy & Sustainable Development
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking, Business Financing & Creditors' Rights
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Condemnation & Eminent Domain
- Corporate & International Human Rights Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Law
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate Brokerage
- White Collar Defense
- News & Events