In litigation, every case is like entering a labyrinth with equity nestled at its end. I see litigation as an opportunity to help clients sharpen their creativity in problem solving and risk mitigation. Ultimately, the reward of hard fought dispute resolution is counting more subscribers to equity at the end.
Ms. Hinton concentrates her practice in commercial and civil litigation.
Prior to joining the firm. Ms. Hinton served as a Deputy Attorney General in the Office of the Attorney General of New Jersey, where she managed a diverse caseload and provided counsel to various state entities on program and contract administration, regulatory enforcement and appeals, and in civil litigation.
Honors & Awards
- While attending law school, Ms. Hinton was a contributor to the Rutgers Computer and Technology Law Journal
- President, Association of Black Women Lawyers of New Jersey, Inc. (2018-2019)
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association; Minorities in the Profession Section; Women in the Profession Section; Young Lawyers Division
Rutgers University School of Law-Newark, J.D., 2013
Stevens Institute of Technology, B.S., 2009
- New Jersey, 2013
- New York, 2014
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2014
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 2018