Ms. Hinton concentrates her practice in commercial and civil litigation.
Prior to joining the firm. Ms. Hinton served as a Deputy Attorney General in the Office of the Attorney General of New Jersey, where she managed a diverse caseload and provided counsel to various state entities on program and contract administration, regulatory enforcement and appeals, and in civil litigation.
Honors & Awards
- While attending law school, Ms. Hinton was a contributor to the Rutgers Computer and Technology Law Journal
- President, Association of Black Women Lawyers of New Jersey, Inc. (2018-2019)
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association; Minorities in the Profession Section; Women in the Profession Section; Young Lawyers Division
Rutgers University School of Law-Newark, J.D., 2013
Stevens Institute of Technology, B.S., 2009
- New Jersey, 2013
- New York, 2014
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2014
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 2018