As the first in my family to graduate from college, I've learned firsthand that success takes more than intelligence and effort – it’s all about the support of people who have your back. As a lawyer, I strive to be a vehicle for my client’s agency and an advocate for their interests.
Ms. Bolden assists in the firm's representation of clients in litigation matters. She is experienced in conducting legal research, drafting research memoranda, and providing additional support in various areas of the firm's litigation practice. She has assisted in matters related to a variety of practice areas, including employment, bankruptcy, healthcare, redevelopment and land use, and higher education.
Activities & Experience
- Judicial intern to The Honorable Joseph A. Greenaway, Jr., U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit (2020 - 2021, 2019)
- Legal intern, Rutgers Law School Child Advocacy Clinic (2020)
- Ms. Bolden was a law clerk and a summer associate at the firm prior to joining the Litigation Department as an associate
- Former Senior Editor, Rutgers University Law Review
- While attending law school, Ms. Bolden was active in the Rutgers Law School Student Bar Association (Treasurer, 1L and 3L representative), the Women's Law Forum (2L representative), and the Minority Student Program (mentor)
- Fluent in Spanish
Rutgers University School of Law-Newark, J.D., 2021
Dartmouth College, B.A., 2013
- Former law clerk to The Honorable Ronald Susswein, New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division (2021-2022)