Family disputes are emotionally charged and financially draining. My responsibility is to advise individuals through the process of resolution, whether in a conference room, an arbitrator’s or mediator’s office, or in a courtroom, so that at the end of the process, they can move to the next chapter of their lives. The goal is to achieve the needs - emotional, security, financial, parenting - of the individual (not of the lawyer), and I work very hard to ensure that occurs.
Ms. Printz concentrates her practice in the area of family law. She represents clients in matrimonial litigation, domestic partnership disputes, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, spousal support and parenting time/child custody/relocation issues, and the valuation and equitable distribution of assets, including equity compensation in matters involving high profile individuals and high-value marital assets. She handles the post-judgment enforcement and modification of agreements and all other matters within the family law arena. Ms. Printz participates in the mediation and arbitration of family law issues, and has served as a court appointed guardian ad litem and law guardian.
Honors & Awards
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© (a trademark of Woodward/White, Inc.) in the Family Law practice area (2012 – present)
- Listed in New Jersey Super Lawyers (a Thomson Reuters business) in the Family Law and General Litigation practice areas (2017 – present)
- Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rated AV® Preeminent (a trademark of Internet Brands, Inc.) (2008 – present)
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found HERE. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association; Family Law Section
- Member, Essex County Bar Association
- Volunteer Panelist, Essex County Matrimonial Early Settlement program
- Trustee, Congregation B’Nai Israel, Millburn
More Activities & Experience
- Former member, New Jersey Supreme Court Committee on the Rules of Evidence
- Former Adjunct Professor, Seton Hall University School of Law
Presentations & Speaking Engagements
New York University Law School, J.D., 1984
University of Pennsylvania, B.A., summa cum laude, 1981
- New Jersey, 1985
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1985