The most rewarding aspect of what I do is helping people. I enjoy helping clients navigate the intricacies of estate planning and the complexities of the tax code to develop the personalized plan that will best serve their families' needs. I consider it a privilege to assist them on both a personal and professional level.
Ms. Evans concentrates her practice in the areas of estate and tax planning. Her experience encompasses the drafting of sophisticated estate planning documents for high net worth individuals, including wills, revocable trusts, powers of attorney, health care directives, grantor retained annuity trusts, insurance trusts and lifetime gifting trusts. She has also assisted in the preparation of corporate documents related to wealth management and estate planning strategies.
Honors & Awards
- While attending law school, Ms. Evans was designated a George Washington Scholar and a Thurgood Marshall Scholar in recognition of outstanding academic achievement
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
More Activities & Experience
- While attending law school, Ms. Evans volunteered on a Pro Bono basis, assisting attorneys in drafting wills, durable powers of attorney and healthcare directives for AIDS patients
- Ms. Evans was a Dean's Fellow, assisting faculty members with the development of lesson plans and serving as a mentor to first year law students, while earning her law degree
- Former legal intern to The Honorable Judith N. Macaluso, Senior Judge, Superior Court of the District of Columbia
- Member, Student Bar Association, George Washington University Law School
- Prior to attending law school, Ms. Evans was a registered nurse
The George Washington University Law School, J.D. cum laude, 2009
George Mason University, M.S.N., cum laude, 2005
Georgetown University, B.S.N., 2000
- New Jersey, 2009