As an innate problem solver, I am passionate about keeping at an issue until I find the best possible solution under any set of circumstances. I was raised to think outside the box and I work hard every day and in every case to hone that skill.
Ms. Barham concentrates her practice in commercial litigation and has growing experience in various areas of the law, including employment matters, construction cases, contract and business disputes, landlord/tenant issues, land use and real estate litigation. Ms. Barham has also gained experience in white collar criminal investigations, as well as in matrimonial and family law matters.
Honors & Awards
- Listed in Super Lawyers – New Jersey Rising Stars (a Thompson Reuters business) in the Business Litigation practice area (2018 - 2019)
- While attending law school, Ms. Barham was designated a Dean Scholar and a Success Scholar, and was honored with a Public Interest Law Fellowship
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
Please visit our Award Methodology page for a description of the standard or methodology on which these accolades are based. Attorney Advertising: No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Monmouth Bar Association
More Activities & Experience
- Former Judicial Intern to The Honorable Patty Shwartz, United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office (Former Intern)
- Seton Hall Law Review (Former Editor)
- Advanced proficiency in Spanish
Presentations & Speaking Engagements
- Speaker, Realtor Disclosure Obligations and The New Jersey Fair Housing ActSponsor: RE/MAX Real Estate Ltd., September 2019
- Sponsor: Haydn Proctor Inn of Court, March 1, 2017
Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2014
University of Delaware, B.S., 2011
- New Jersey, 2014
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2014
- New York, 2016
- Former law clerk to The Honorable Douglas K. Wolfson, Superior Court of New Jersey, Middlesex County, Law Division (2014 - 2015)