As a young lawyer, I’ve come to realize that one of the most exciting aspects of practicing law is the chance to work on new and different assignments, sometimes on a daily basis. Because every case and client is unique, there’s always the challenge of brainstorming a tailor-made strategy for resolving each matter.
Ms. Hsieh concentrates her practice in commercial litigation. She has experience in the areas of trusts and estates, employment, environmental and white collar criminal litigation.
Honors & Awards
- Designated a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar while attending law school, in recognition of superior academic achievement
Activities & Experience
- Former legal intern for the New Jersey Institute for Social Justice (2010)
- While attending law school, Ms. Hsieh was a member of The Columbia Journal of European Law (2010-2011)
Publications & Alerts
- Co-Author, Exploring the Potential Application of “Credits” Towards Water or Sewer Connection Fees in New Jersey Redevelopment ProjectsDimensions, newsletter of the New Jersey Builders Association, Spring 2015
- New Jersey Law Journal, March 16, 2015
Columbia Law School, J.D., 2012
Rutgers College, Rutgers University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2008
- New Jersey, 2012
- New York, 2013
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2015