- 10.26.16Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Barry S. Goodman will address the topic of “Dissecting the New Standard Statewide Real Estate Contract of Sale”.
- 10.26.16Sponsor: Community Associations Institute New Jersey Chapter Annual Conference & Expo
Christine F. Li will participate as a speaker at this year's Expo.
- 10.28.16Sponsor: New York State Bar Association
Ann M. Waeger will be part of a faculty of experienced environmental insurance counsel, brokers, and risk management specialists who will examine critical aspects of environmental insurance coverage and provide valuable information on using environmental insurance as a risk management tool.
- 11.10.16Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Jack Fersko is the co-planning chair for this event and will moderate and lecture at this program. Matthew J. Schiller is also part of the faculty and will serve as a lecturer.
- 11.16.16Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Christine F. Li will serve as the moderator of the Summit.
- 11.17.16Sponsor: Community Associations Institute New Jersey Chapter
Robert J. Flanagan will host a discussion on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
- 12.14.16Sponsor: NBI Seminars
Jemi Goulian Lucey will present on the following topics: sending emails to clients, opposing counsel, the court and third parties; inadvertent disclosure; and creation and termination of attorney-client relationship.
- 10.20.16Sponsor: Middlesex County Bar Association Professionalism Day
Maja M. Obradovic will lecture on “The Challenges of Electronic Communication & Social Media.”
- 10.13.16Sponsor: Supreme-Metro Corp.
Robert J. Flanagan III will be on the faculty of this educational seminar focusing on slip, trip and fall claims.
- October 5-6, 2016
Robert S. Goldsmith and Robert Beckelman will be on the faculty for the “Redevelopment Training Institute” two-day course sponsored by the New Jersey Redevelopment Authority.
- 9.21.16Sponsor: Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP and WeiserMazars LLP
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP and WeiserMazars LLP will host this program which will provide a first-hand overview of the internal flow of cases within the EEOC, the pre-mediation process, emerging issues on the workplace discrimination front, best practices for employers to prevent EEOC charges or provide a strong defense to allegations, and pitfalls employers should avoid when dealing with the agency.
- 9.20.16Sponsor: CAI-NJ Community Academic Institute
Justin P. Kolbenschlag will present this program, part of CAI-NJ's Community Academic Institute 2016 Lecture Series.