- 10.20.16Sponsor: Middlesex County Bar Association Professionalism Day
Maja M. Obradovic will lecture on “The Challenges of Electronic Communication & Social Media.”
- 10.26.16Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Barry S. Goodman will address the topic of “Dissecting the New Standard Statewide Real Estate Contract of Sale”.
- 10.26.16Sponsor: Community Associations Institute New Jersey Chapter Annual Conference & Expo
Christine F. Li will participate as a speaker at this year's Expo.
- 11.16.16Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Christine F. Li will serve as the moderator of the Summit.
- 12.14.16Sponsor: NBI Seminars
Jemi Goulian Lucey will present on the following topics: sending emails to clients, opposing counsel, the court and third parties; inadvertent disclosure; and creation and termination of attorney-client relationship.
- 9.21.16Sponsor: Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP and WeiserMazars LLP
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP and WeiserMazars LLP will host this program which will provide a first-hand overview of the internal flow of cases within the EEOC, the pre-mediation process, emerging issues on the workplace discrimination front, best practices for employers to prevent EEOC charges or provide a strong defense to allegations, and pitfalls employers should avoid when dealing with the agency.
- 9.20.16Sponsor: CAI-NJ Community Academic Institute
Justin P. Kolbenschlag will present this program, part of CAI-NJ's Community Academic Institute 2016 Lecture Series.
- 9.16.16Sponsor: Association of Corporate Counsel New Jersey
W. Raymond Felton will speak at the ACC New Jersey chapter’s 14th Annual All-Day CLE Conference.
- 9.12.16Sponsor: HB Litigation Conferences
Dennis A. Estis will chair the all-day program as well as serve as moderator for two panels. Steve Nudelman will also moderate two panels.
- 9.7.16Sponsor: Community Associations Institute New Jersey Chapter
Robert J. Flanagan III will participate at the Workshop speaking on the topic of maintaining employee records, evaluations and termination.