- 12.14.16Sponsor: NBI Seminars
Jemi Goulian Lucey will present on the following topics: sending emails to clients, opposing counsel, the court and third parties; inadvertent disclosure; and creation and termination of attorney-client relationship.
- 12.6.16Sponsor: American Bar Association
Stephen H. Knee will present this webinar sponsored by the American Bar Association’s Center for Professional Development, Division for Public Services, Section of Dispute Resolution, Section of Family Law, Senior Lawyers Division, and Solo, Small Firm and General Practice Division.
- 12.3.16Evidence 2016: The Most Recent Rules & Case Law Developments Affecting Demonstrative, Eyewitness & Electronic EvidenceSponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
John D. North will speak at this program which will focus on civil evidence rules and their practical application.
- 12.1.16Sponsor: Middlesex County Bar Association
John J. Reilly is on the faculty for this seminar on appraisals to be presented on Thursday, December 1, 2016 from 5:00pm – 7:00pm at the offices of the Middlesex County Bar Association in New Brunswick.
- 11.16.16Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Christine F. Li will serve as the moderator of the Summit.
- 11.15.16Sponsor: NBI Seminars
Alan S. Naar will lecture at this program that will provide a comprehensive overview of state processes, procedures and the latest case law.