- 6.13.17Sponsor: The Gavel
Darren C. Barreiro will lecture at The Gavel – Inaugural Conference: The Art of Negotiating.
- 6.14.17Sponsor: NJICLE, in cooperation with the NJSBA RPTE Law Section and CAI-NJ
Christine F. Li is the organizer and moderator of this program, presented by the NJ Institute for Continuing Legal Education, in cooperation with the NJ State Bar Association Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section and the NJ Chapter of the Community Associations Institute.
- June 22-23, 2017Sponsor: National Business Institute
Michael K. Feinberg and Brian R. Selvin will be on the faculty for this two-day seminar.
- 6.27.17Sponsor: The Knowledge Group
Maura E. Blau will be on the faculty for the live webcast, which will explore a number of important topics.
- 9.13.17Sponsor: New Jersey State Bar Association
Maura E. Blau will lecture on issues related to climate change.
- 11.15.17Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Christine F. Li will serve as the program coordinator and moderator.
- May 17-19, 2017Sponsor: New Jersey State Bar Association
A number of attorneys from Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis will lecture as part of the event’s CLE programming: Raymond M. Brown, Michael R. Casale, Emily A. Kaller, Christine F. Li, Matthew J. Schiller, Daniel M. Serviss, Mark H. Sobel, and Andrea J. Sullivan.
- May 11 & 12, 2017Sponsor: Magna Legal Services
Darren C. Barreiro will serve as a moderator/panelist for a breakout session on “Communications and Jury Selection Exercises."
- 5.10.17Sponsor: Rutgers NJAES Office of Continuing Professional Education
David A. Roth will be on the faculty for this seminar, to be held at Holly House on the Rutgers’ New Brunswick campus.
- 5.2.17Sponsor: New Jersey State Bar Foundation
Brian R. Selvin will lecture on “Wills and Estate Planning” at this program, which is open to the public.
- 4.28.17Sponsor: New Jersey Association for Justice Educational Foundation
Maja M. Obradovic will speak at the New Jersey Association for Justice’s 2017 Boardwalk Seminar event.