- 1.26.17Sponsor: Middlesex County Bar Association
Thomas J. Denitzio, Jr. will present this seminar which will discuss pending legislation, including a look at changes to FIRPTA withholding requirements.
- 2.10.17Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Robert Beckelman will speak at this presentation which will include segments addressing a number of key issues related to the redevelopment process in New Jersey,
- 6.14.17Sponsor: NJICLE, in cooperation with the NJSBA RPTE Law Section and CAI-NJ
Christine F. Li is the organizer and moderator of this program, presented by the NJ Institute for Continuing Legal Education, in cooperation with the NJ State Bar Association Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section and the NJ Chapter of the Community Associations Institute.
- 1.14.17Sponsor: National Association of Tax Professionals
Michael K. Feinberg will participate at this program and will lecture on issues related to inheritance and estate taxes.
- 12.14.16Sponsor: NBI Seminars
Jemi Goulian Lucey will present on the following topics: sending emails to clients, opposing counsel, the court and third parties; inadvertent disclosure; and creation and termination of attorney-client relationship.
- 12.6.16Sponsor: American Bar Association
Stephen H. Knee will present this webinar sponsored by the American Bar Association’s Center for Professional Development, Division for Public Services, Section of Dispute Resolution, Section of Family Law, Senior Lawyers Division, and Solo, Small Firm and General Practice Division.
- 12.3.16Evidence 2016: The Most Recent Rules & Case Law Developments Affecting Demonstrative, Eyewitness & Electronic EvidenceSponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
John D. North will speak at this program which will focus on civil evidence rules and their practical application.
- 12.1.16Sponsor: Middlesex County Bar Association
John J. Reilly is on the faculty for this seminar on appraisals to be presented on Thursday, December 1, 2016 from 5:00pm – 7:00pm at the offices of the Middlesex County Bar Association in New Brunswick.