- 4.27.17Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
W. Raymond Felton and Lydia C. Stefanowicz will be on the faculty of this full-day program.
- 4.27.17Sponsor: NAIOP NJ
Robert S. Goldsmith will be a panelist at this seminar, designed to educate commercial real estate professionals about important information related to PILOT agreements and how they have been used to promote successful redevelopment in New Jersey.
- 4.28.17Sponsor: New Jersey Association for Justice Educational Foundation
Maja M. Obradovic will speak at the New Jersey Association for Justice’s 2017 Boardwalk Seminar event.
- 6.14.17Sponsor: NJICLE, in cooperation with the NJSBA RPTE Law Section and CAI-NJ
Christine F. Li is the organizer and moderator of this program, presented by the NJ Institute for Continuing Legal Education, in cooperation with the NJ State Bar Association Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section and the NJ Chapter of the Community Associations Institute.
- June 22-23, 2017Sponsor: National Business Institute
Michael K. Feinberg and Brian R. Selvin will be on the faculty for this two-day seminar.
- 9.13.17Sponsor: New Jersey State Bar Association
Maura E. Blau will lecture on issues related to climate change.
- 4.20.17Sponsor: Sobel & Co., LLC
Alan S. Pralgever will speak at Sobel & Co, LLC’s Quarterly Litigators’ Roundtable presentation.
- 4.19.17Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Raymond M. Brown will lecture at this seminar, which was first presented last year and is being repeated due to strong demand.
- 4.11.17Sponsor: The Knowledge Group
Ann M. Waeger and her fellow presenters will provide an in-depth analysis of the fundamentals of Environmental and Transactional Risk Insurance.
- 4.8.17Sponsor: NJICLE
Nancy Isaacson and Lawrence P. Maher are on the faculty for this program, which will be presented by the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education, in cooperation with the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, New Jersey Chapter (AAML-NJ) and the New Jersey State Bar Association Senior Lawyers Special Committee.
- April 4-6, 2017Sponsor: New Jersey Builders Association
Four of the firm’s attorneys will be speakers at educational seminars at this year’s ABC convention: Gary S. Forshner, Robert S. Goldsmith, Steven G. Mlenak, and Matthew J. Schiller.