- 7.19.17Sponsor: American College of Mortgage Attorneys
Lydia C. Stefanowicz will be a presenter for this program which will present the Local Counsel Opinion Letter Supplement prepared by representatives from the opinion committees of the ABA Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law, ACREL, and ACMA.
- 8.8.17Sponsor: Academy for Continuing Professional Education
Michael K. Feinberg’s presentation will review the latest planning techniques for dealing with a nursing home or other long term care situation.
- 8.14.17Sponsor: Lawline
Michael R. Casale will be a presenter for this webinar on motion practice in New Jersey.
- 9.13.17Sponsor: New Jersey State Bar Association
Maura E. Blau will lecture on issues related to climate change.
- October 5 - 6, 2017Sponsor: New Jersey Department of Community Affairs, New Jersey Housing & Mortgage Finance Agency, New Jersey Economic Development Authority
Robert S. Goldsmith will participate as a breakout session speaker on the topic of "Successful Redevelopment Areas Case Studies.”
- 11.15.17Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Christine F. Li will serve as the program coordinator and moderator.
- 6.27.17Sponsor: The Knowledge Group
Maura E. Blau will be on the faculty for the live webcast, which will explore a number of important topics.
- June 23 - 25, 2017Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Raymond Brown and Daniel Flynn will present on the topic of “Ethical Considerations for Internal Environmental Compliance Investigations.”
- June 22-23, 2017Sponsor: National Business Institute
Michael K. Feinberg and Brian R. Selvin will be on the faculty for this two-day seminar.
- 6.22.17Sponsor: NJICLE, in cooperation with the NJSBA RPTE Law Section and CAI-NJ
Christine F. Li is the organizer and moderator of this program, presented by the NJ Institute for Continuing Legal Education, in cooperation with the NJ State Bar Association Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section and the NJ Chapter of the Community Associations Institute.
- 6.21.17Sponsor: Mid-Atlantic Real Estate Journal
Jack Fersko will moderate the panel “Opportunities in the Industrial Real Estate Market & Outlook for 2017/2018.”