- 8.8.17Sponsor: Academy for Continuing Professional Education
Michael K. Feinberg’s presentation will review the latest planning techniques for dealing with a nursing home or other long term care situation.
- 8.14.17Sponsor: Lawline
Michael R. Casale will be a presenter for this webinar on motion practice in New Jersey.
- 9.7.17Sponsor: The Knowledge Group
Robert J. Flanagan III will be on the faculty for this live webcast.
- 9.13.17Sponsor: New Jersey State Bar Association
Maura E. Blau will lecture on issues related to climate change.
- 9.26.17Sponsor: The Knowledge Group
John D. North will participate in this program, which will provide an in-depth analysis of the fundamentals and all important issues in Environmental Lender Liability.
- October 5 - 6, 2017Sponsor: New Jersey Department of Community Affairs, New Jersey Housing & Mortgage Finance Agency, New Jersey Economic Development Authority
Robert S. Goldsmith will participate as a breakout session speaker on the topic of "Successful Redevelopment Areas Case Studies.”
- 10.25.17Sponsor: The Knowledge Group
Robert S. Goldsmith will be on the faculty for this live webcast.
- 11.15.17Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Christine F. Li will serve as the program coordinator and moderator.
- 7.19.17Sponsor: ABA Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law and the American College of Real Estate Lawyers
Lydia C. Stefanowicz will be a presenter for this program which will present the Local Counsel Opinion Letter Supplement prepared by representatives from the opinion committees of the ABA Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law, ACREL, and ACMA.
- 1987- forwardSponsor: ALI CLE (formerly ALI-ABA) National Course of Study
David B. Farer, a partner in the firm and Environmental Department Chair, will be chairing and lecturing at the twenty-third presentation of his advanced ALI CLE Course, "The Impact of Environmental Law on Real Estate and Business Transactions: Brownfields and Beyond." The distinguished national faculty includes our partner Ann M. Waeger, who has participated as a lecturer for this program since 1995.
- 6.27.17Sponsor: The Knowledge Group
Maura E. Blau will be on the faculty for the live webcast, which will explore a number of important topics.
- June 23 - 25, 2017Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Raymond Brown and Daniel Flynn will present on the topic of “Ethical Considerations for Internal Environmental Compliance Investigations.”
- June 22-23, 2017Sponsor: National Business Institute
Michael K. Feinberg and Brian R. Selvin will be on the faculty for this two-day seminar.