Whether you have a banking relationship or you need one for your business, there are certain steps that will make your pursuit of financing successful. Moderators for this webinar are two Greenbaum partners, one who represents banks, the other represents business clients. They will discuss what you can do to establish or manage a relationship with a bank.
Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Time: 12pm - 1pm
You will learn:
- How to find a new bank and get a banker to evaluate your business plan for financing;
- Steps to get a loan successfully;
- What to do if your banking relationship is cooling off or you are asked to leave;
- How to manage your financing if you are in financial distress.
- How to communicate with your banker:
- To maintain the relationship;
- If you foresee financial trouble in your business;
- Hal W. Mandel, Esq., Corporate Department
- Lawrence P. Maher, Esq., Banking, Business Financing & Creditors' Rights Practice Group