Ms. Ahern focuses her practice in the areas of estate planning and administration, with a focus on high net worth individuals.
Her work includes business succession and intergenerational planning, long term care planning, charitable gift planning and planned giving. Ms. Ahern assists clients in the drafting of various estate planning documents including wills and trust arrangements, and provides counsel regarding estate and income tax saving techniques in the estate planning process.
In the area of estate administration, Ms. Ahern represents fiduciaries and beneficiaries in probate matters. Her work encompasses the satisfaction of federal and state tax obligations, the preparation of petitions and supporting documents, and the settlement of complex estates via formal and informal methods, including probate litigation involving contested wills and fiduciary accountings.
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association: Real Property Trust and Estate Law Section; Elder and Disability Law Section
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Central New Jersey
Presentations & Speaking Engagements
Publications & Alerts
- Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP Client Alert, June 9, 2020
- Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP Client Alert, April 28, 2020
- Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP Client Alert, April 9, 2020
Boston University School of Law, L.L.M in Taxation, 2016
Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, J.D., 2010
Binghamton University, B.A., 2006
- New Jersey, 2010
- New York, 2011
- Pennsylvania, 2017
- U.S. Tax Court, 2015
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2010