The touchstone of effective representation is adaptability. Litigators must have the ability to think quickly and continually respond to changes in the legal landscape. As a young attorney, I am fortunate to have the opportunity to work on matters involving starkly different areas of the law. I enjoy the challenge of developing strategic and effective solutions for clients in order to achieve their desired outcome.
Mr. Vaccaro concentrates his practice in commercial litigation. His experience encompasses various areas of civil litigation at both the state and federal level, including contract and business disputes, employment law, insurance coverage, consumer fraud, real estate and personal injury matters.
As an appellate law clerk, Mr. Vaccaro gained familiarity with complex forms of litigation and court procedure, as well as valuable insight into the judicial perspective and decision making process. This experience enhanced his ability to successfully represent clients in any forum.
Honors & Awards
- Member, Order of the Coif
- Recipient of a Dean's Merit Scholarship at Rutgers University School of Law - Newark
- Recipient of the Max M. Barr Scholarship Award from the Monmouth County Bar Association
More Activities & Experience
- Former judicial intern to The Honorable Stuart Rabner, Chief Justice, Supreme Court of New Jersey, Fairfield
- Former judicial intern to The Honorable Tonianne J. Bongiovanni, United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- Former Managing Business Editor, Rutgers Computer & Technology Law Journal
- While attending law school, Mr. Vaccaro served as a teaching associate in the Legal Analysis, Writing and Research Skills Program, and as a student volunteer for the Pro Bono Bankruptcy Project
Publications & Alerts
- Co-Author, Appellate Division Ruling in Construction Defect Case Highlights Importance of Timely Expert Testimony and Adherence to Discovery SchedulesGreenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP Client Alert, April 2018
Rutgers University School of Law - Newark, J.D., summa cum laude, 2015
Rowan University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2011
- New Jersey, 2015
- New York, 2016
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2017
- Former judicial clerk to The Honorable Marie E. Lihotz, Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division (2015 - 2016)