- 2.6.23Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Lauren M. Ahern will be on the faculty for this live webinar designed for general practitioners, new attorneys, and support staff who have little or no experience in will drafting and will provide step-by-step details on the will-drafting process.
- 2.14.23Sponsor: National Business Institute
Steven G. Mlenak and Michael J. Coskey will be on the faculty for this webinar focusing on land use and zoning approvals.
- 2.22.23Sponsor: Halfmoon Education
Steven Nudelman will present this live webinar on construction contracts focusing on quality assurance, ethical practices and more.
- February 23-24, 2022Sponsor: Practising Law Institute
Jack Fersko will be a panelist at the two-day program feautring an in-depth tutorial on drafting and negotiating essential provisions of commercial leases.
- 3.2.23Sponsor: Law Practice CLE
Steven Nudelman will present this webinar focusing on some of the most common time provisions in construction contracts, offering drafting tips and concerns from the perspectives of the owner and contractor.
- 3.15.23Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Christine F. Li will moderate this live webinar, discussing several aspects of association representation and give a foundation of the issues faced in this practice.
- 1.27-28.23Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Mark H. Sobel and Frank A. Louis will speak at the 2023 Family Law Symposium, addressing a broad range of issues.
- 1.24.23Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Jemi Goulian Lucey will be on the faculty for this live webinar, addressing affirmative action in New Jersey colleges and universities, loan forgiveness, Title IX issues, and ADA accommodations and mental health.
- 12.7.22Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Steven G. Mlenak will be on the faculty for this in-person seminar and participate in a segment on Ethics for Land Use Lawyers.
- 12.6.22Sponsor: The Knowledge Group
Steven Nudelman will serve as a panelist for this live webinar featuring an in-depth analysis of the current developments surrounding construction defect claims and litigation.
- 12.2.22Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Barbara J. Koonz will co-moderate and lecture at this conference alongside some of New Jersey’s leading policy makers.