- 9.26.17Sponsor: The Knowledge Group
John D. North will participate in this program, which will provide an in-depth analysis of the fundamentals and all important issues in Environmental Lender Liability.
- 9.26.17Sponsor: Community Associations Institute New Jersey Chapter (CAI-NJ)
Christine F. Li will serve as moderator of this program.
- October 5 - 6, 2017Sponsor: New Jersey Department of Community Affairs, New Jersey Housing & Mortgage Finance Agency, New Jersey Economic Development Authority
Robert S. Goldsmith will participate as a breakout session speaker on the topic of "Successful Redevelopment Areas Case Studies.”
- 10.10.17Sponsor: New Jersey State Bar Association Women in the Profession Section
Emily A. Kaller will moderate this presentation.
- 10.24.17Sponsor: Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP Women's Leadership Forum
Our speaker, Pamela Brownstein, is a business communications strategist and an editor and writer with expertise in law, policy, government and general news.
- 10.25.17Sponsor: The Knowledge Group
Robert S. Goldsmith will be on the faculty for this live webcast.
- 10.26.17Sponsor: The Knowledge Group
David A. Roth will speak at this program, which will provide an in-depth analysis of the fundamentals as well as the new amendments in TSCA’s Inventory Rule, going beyond the basics to provide the best strategies and practical tips to avoid potential risks and pitfalls.
- 11.3.17Sponsor: The Knowledge Group
John D. North will speak at this program which will address important changes in the appellate rules and other trends happening today and their implications to the appellate practice.
- 11.15.17Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Christine F. Li will serve as the program coordinator and moderator.
- 9.15.17Sponsor: Association of Corporate Counsel New Jersey
Jemi Goulian Lucey and Maja M. Obradovic will present a program at the ACC New Jersey chapter’s 15th Annual All-Day CLE Conference.
- 9.13.17Sponsor: New Jersey State Bar Association Construction Law Section
Maura E. Blau will lecture on issues related to climate change, disaster law and emergency preparedness.
- 9.7.17Sponsor: The Knowledge Group
Robert J. Flanagan III will be on the faculty for this live webcast.
- 8.14.17Sponsor: Lawline
Michael R. Casale will be a presenter for this webinar on motion practice in New Jersey.
- 8.8.17Sponsor: Academy for Continuing Professional Education
Michael K. Feinberg’s presentation will review the latest planning techniques for dealing with a nursing home or other long term care situation.