- 12.5.17Sponsor: New Jersey, New York & Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS®
Barry S. Goodman will provide an overview of New Jersey legal issues affecting all licensees, to be followed by a brief question-and-answer period.
- 12.5.17Sponsor: The Knowledge Group
Maja M. Obradovic will participate in this webinar which will discuss the profound effect of social media in the workplace and the steps that employers can take to avoid a myriad of issues.
- December 6 & 7, 2017Sponsor: National Business Institute
Charles J. Wilkes will present on the topic of “Commercial Real Estate Financing Essentials” and Matthew J. Schiller will present on the topic of “Reviewing the Title Commitment.”
- 12.6.17Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Jack Fersko is the co-planning chair for this seminar.
- 12.12.17Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
The Hon. Michael R. Casale (Ret.) will be a speaker at a seminar on "Pensions, QDROs and Divorce: Understanding Offsetting Methodology, Including Survivor Benefits With the Award, with Special Attention to the New Jersey Systems."
- 12.12.17Sponsor: Middlesex County Bar Association
Michael K. Feinberg will present this seminar at the MCBA Elder Law Breakfast.
- 12.13.17Sponsor: New Jersey State Bar Association Land Use Section and the New Jersey Chapter of the American Planning Association
Gary S. Forshner will participate in this program, which will examine how the state’s property tax structure impacts land use policy and planning.
- 12.14.17Sponsor: National Business Institute
Michael K. Feinberg and Brian R. Selvin will be on the faculty for this full-day program which will present a comprehensive overview of estate planning nuts and bolts.
- 12.14.17Sponsor: The Knowledge Group
John D. North will speak at this program which will address important changes in the appellate rules and other trends happening today and their implications to the appellate practice.
- 12.20.17Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
The Hon. Michael R. Casale (Ret.) and his fellow panelists will provide guidance, tips and strategies related to the important concerns involving children with special needs and their parents during divorce.
- 11.15.17Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Christine F. Li will serve as the program coordinator and moderator.
- 11.9.17Sponsor: The Justice Virginia Long Family Law American Inn of Court
The Hon. Michael R. Casale (Ret.) will be a panelist for a special program and provide his judicial perspective in a discussion of the recent New Jersey Supreme Court decision in Bisbing v. Bisbing.
- 11.8.17Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Maura E. Blau will be on the faculty for this program which will provide an overview of key regulatory issues at which may impact climate change and renewable energy development in NJ.
- 11.6.17White Collar Crime Law and the Criminal Justice Reform Under the New Administration: Trends, Developments and UpdatesSponsor: The Knowledge Group
Robert J. Flanagan III will be on the faculty for the live webcast which will review recent developments and new trends related to white collar crime law enforcement under the Trump presidency.
- 10.26.17Sponsor: The Knowledge Group
David A. Roth will speak at this program, which will provide an in-depth analysis of the fundamentals as well as the new amendments in TSCA’s Inventory Rule, going beyond the basics to provide the best strategies and practical tips to avoid potential risks and pitfalls.