- 7/16-17/20Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
John D. North will participate in this program and speak on the topic of Direct & Cross-Examination.
- 8.6.20Sponsor: HalfMoon Education Inc.
Steven Nudelman will present “Examining Legal Issues and Contract Disputes.”
- 8.19.20Sponsor: RISE/FRA Health Care Impact Investing Summit
Glenn P. Prives will present a session at this Summit which will convene financial investors with health equity, impact and social investing executives, health plans, and community based organizations to discuss couple health outcomes and bring a positive financial return.
- 11.12.20Sponsor: American Society of Appraisers and the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
Robert S. Goldsmith and Steven G. Mlenak will present this seminar which will function as a “crash course” in multi-family housing and related legal issues.
- 7.9.20The Impacts of the Coronavirus Pandemic on Real Estate Contracts: Frustration of Purpose, Impossibility, Impracticability and Force MajeureSponsor: American College of Real Estate Lawyers
Jack Fersko will be a panelist for this program will examine why COVID-19, unlike any other recent pandemic, has shaken our society to its core.
- 7.7.20Due Diligence in Healthcare Private Equity Transactions: Minimizing Regulatory, Corporate Practice of Medicine and Other RisksSponsor: Strafford Publications
Glenn P. Prives will speak at this program which will guide counsel in healthcare private equity transactions on due diligence measures that effectively identify and mitigate risks and liabilities.
- 7.1.20Sponsor: Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP
James A. Roberston, Robert B. Hille, Neil M. Sullivan and Christopher D. Adams will participate in this program which will provide an informative deeper dive into insurance claims and coverage.
- 6.24.20AIA Contract Documents: 2017 Modifications, Insurance and Bond Exhibit, Owner-Contractor Documents, Owner-Architect AgreementsSponsor: Strafford Publications
Steven Nudelman will participate in this webinar which will address the 2017 modifications to the AIA Construction Contracts.
- 6.24.20Sponsor: Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP
James A. Roberston, Maja M. Obradovic, Jemi Goulian Lucey and Joel Clymer will participate in this program which will provide up-to-the minute practical guidance related to navigating compliance with pandemic-triggered legislation.