- July 14-15, 2022Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
John D. North will be a panelist at this two-day intensive presentation designed to sharpen skills in nine key aspects of trial practice.
- 7.20.22New Developments of Bankruptcy Third-Party Releases (Traps for the Unwary)- Bankruptcy Law CLE & Summer BBQSponsor: NJICLE & NJSBA Bankruptcy Section
Nancy Isaacson will be a speaker at this CLE program covering new developments in bankruptcy law involving third-party releases as found in a Chapter 11 plan, and more.
- 7.21.22Sponsor: Strafford
Steven Nudelman will be a panelist for this live webinar that will include a discussion of best practice and the fact that a limitation of liability clause is not ironclad.
- July 26-27, 2022Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Mark H. Sobel will co-moderate and lecture at this event, which provides insights into many aspects of matrimonial practice. Also speaking at this event are Greenbaum attorneys The Hon. Glenn Berman (Ret.), The Hon. Michael R. Casale (Ret.), Frank A. Louis, Jacqueline M. Printz and Barry S. Sobel.
- 6.29.22What ALL Business Owners Who Received Pandemic Relief Funds Need to Know about the Government’s Crackdown on PPP Loan FraudSponsor: New Jersey Business & Industry Association
Greenbaum attorneys Christopher D. Adams, Rachel A. Frost, Robert B. Hille and Neil N. Sullivan will present this NJBIA-sponsored program that will provide critical information for ALL business owners who received PPP or other pandemic relief funds.
- 6.28.22Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Steven Nudelman is a program coordinator and Robert B. Hille will be a panelist for a webinar providing an in-depth analysis of some of the most common topics in construction law.
- 6.28.22Sponsor: goHunterdon
Robert S. Goldsmith will participate in this workshop presentation offering guidance and best practices for developing an electric vehicle municipal ordinance.
- 6.23.22Sponsor: Middlesex County Bar Association
Kersten Kortbawi will present on this live webinar, providing an overview of the New Jersey Insurance Fair Conduct Act (IFCA).
- 6.21.22Sponsor: New Jersey Builders Association
Jemi Goulian Lucey will be a presenter on this webinar which focuses on the latest employment practices.