- 4.25.18Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Gary S. Forshner will provide an update on the Appellate Court’s ruling in the Dunbar case, which addressed the issue of “time of application.”
- 4.25.18Sponsor: Supreme Court Committee on Women in the Courts & New Jersey State Bar Association
Emily A. Kaller will moderate this program, which will offer a thought-provoking afternoon of panels and discussion focused on the past, present and future state of women in the law.
- 6.7.18Sponsor: The Knowledge Group
John D. North and his fellow speakers will present tips and strategies to avoid lender liability claims and other risks, and will present an overview of the important issues and significant developments surrounding this topic.
- 6.13.18Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Gary S. Forshner will speak at this full-day introductory course which will provide a thorough overview of New Jersey Land Use Practice.
- 6.29.18Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Matthew J. Schiller will serve as a program coordinator, moderator and lecturer for this program and Jay A. Jaffe will be on the faculty.
- July 17-18, 2018Sponsor: National Business Institute
Jemi Goulian Lucey will be on the faculty for this two-day program.
- 4.20.18Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
John D. North will participate in this program which will give litigators at all levels an opportunity to improve their evidence skills.
- 4.18.18Sponsor: Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP Women's Leadership Forum
Our speaker will be Jessica Levin, a frequent presenter and author of the book "Perfect Pairings: The Art of Connecting People."
- 4.17.18Sponsor: The Knowledge Group
John D. North will be a presenter at this webinar which will explore the fundamentals of Lender Liability Claims and the remarkable theories and actions involving these claims.
- April 11-12, 2018Sponsor: New Jersey Builders Association
Gary S. Forshner, Robert S. Goldsmith, Robert Beckelman and Matthew J. Schiller will participate on panels at this year's Convention.
- 4.5.18Sponsor: American Bar Association
Raymond M. Brown will be a panelist at this program.