- 8.26.21Sponsor: National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees
Nancy Isaacson will be a speaker at this event.
- 11.17.21Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Christine F. Li will be the organizer and moderator of this seminar, which is being offered for the eleventh consecutive year.
- 7.27.21Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Mark H. Sobel will co-moderate and lecture at this event, and attorneys the Hon. Glenn Berman (Ret.), the Hon. Michael R. Casale (Ret.), the Hon. Donald A. Kessler (Ret.), Frank A. Louis, Jacqueline M. Printz, and Barry S. Sobel will serve as panelists.
- 7.23.21Wrestling with Stress and Ethical Challenges – Resilience Training in the Long-Haul for the Practice of LawSponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Robert B. Hille will be a panelist for this webinar.
- 7.22.21Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Nancy Isaacson will be a panelist for this program, which will introduce attorneys who do not typically practice bankruptcy law to the process so they may learn how to protect the rights, claims and interests of their clients.
- 7.22.21Sponsor: Middlesex County Bar Association
Kersten Kortbawi will serve as the moderator with the Hon. Donald A. Kessler (Ret.) participating as a panelist for this event.
- 7.20.21Sponsor: Middlesex County Bar Association
Dennis A. Estis will serve as the “mock” moderator with Steven Nudelman and Kersten Kortbawi participating as “mock” lawyers/clients for this event.