- 5.12.21The Bioethical Principle of Justice and Inequities/Disparities in Connection with COVID-19 in New JerseySponsor: Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP, NJ Hospital Association, NJ Healthcare Financial Management Association, and Medical Society of NJ
John Zen Jackson and James A. Robertson will co-moderate this program.
- 5.19.21Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Ethics and Malpractice (and Some Things You Didn't Know You Needed)Sponsor: New Jersey State Bar Association Annual Meeting
Robert B. Hille will be a panelist for this event.
- 5.19.21Sponsor: New Jersey State Bar Association Annual Meeting
Alan S. Pralgever will be a panelist at this event.
- 5.20.21Sponsor: New Jersey State Bar Association Annual Meeting
Jemi Goulian Lucey will be a panelist for this event.
- 5.21.21Sponsor: HalfMoon Education Inc.
Steven Nudelman will be a speaker at this program.
- 6.8.21Sponsor: The Knowledge Group
Thomas C. Senter will be a speaker at this program which will cover the key developments and significant topics in today’s administration of group health plans.
- 6.9.21Sponsor: NJ Institute for Continuing Legal Education, in cooperation with NJSBA Real Property Trust and Estate Law Section and NJ Chapter of Community Associations Institute
Christine F. Li is the organizer and moderator of this program and Robert J. Flanagan III is a presenter.
- 6.9.21Physician-Owned Management Services Organizations: Regulatory Compliance, Contract Considerations, EnforcementSponsor: Strafford
Glenn P. Prives will be a speaker at this program which will feature a panel of healthcare attorneys for an examination of physician-owned MSOs.
- 6.14.21Sponsor: Halfmoon Education, Inc.
Steven Nudelman will be the sole presenter for this live webinar.
- 6.16.21Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Steven Nudelman is a program coordinator for this program and will speak on the topic of “Construction Contract Clauses & Risk Allocation.”
- 5.6.21Sponsor: Home Care Association of New York State
Glenn P. Prives will be a presenter at this virtual conference which will focus on the complex regulatory environment for home health and home care agencies in New York.
- 5.6.21Sponsor: Strafford
Robert S. Goldsmith will be on the faculty for this live webinar which will provide practical and strategic guidance related to the structuring and negotiation of development agreements for property development or redevelopment.
- 5.4.21A Range of Perspectives on Advising and Implementing Decisions Involved with Advance Directives and POLSTSponsor: Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP, NJ Hospital Association, NJ Healthcare Financial Management Association, and Medical Society of NJ
John Zen Jackson and James A. Roberston will co-moderate this program.
- 5.4.21Sponsor: The Knowledge Group
Steve Nudelman will be a speaker at this event which will feature an in-depth discussion of construction dispute litigation and arbitration.
- 4.28.21Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Maura E. Blau will be a speaker at this program.