- 2.23.18Sponsor: HalfMoon Education Inc.
Gary S. Forshner will participate in this program, lecturing on the topic of land use law.
- 2.27.18Sponsor: Lorman Education Services
Steven G. Mlenak will present this program which will provide practical information to the persons responsible for responding to requests for reasonable accommodations for service and assistance animals.
- 3.1.18Sponsor: The Knowledge Group
Robert J. Flanagan III will speak at this webinar that will provide an in-depth analysis of the current trends and recent court rulings involving white collar crimes.
- 3.6.18Sponsor: Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP Women's Leadership Forum
Our speaker will be Colleen Georges, Ph.D., a dynamic life and career coach and published author whose work emphasizes the techniques of positive psychology.
- 3.9.18Sponsor: New Jersey Future
Robert S. Goldsmith will participate in a panel discussion at the 2018 New Jersey Future Redevelopment Forum.
- 3.12.18Climate Action and Renewable Energy: Does A New Administration Mean New Directions for New Jersey in 2018?Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Maura E. Blau will participate in this special, post-election program that will provide an overview of the key regulatory issues affecting climate change and renewable energy development in New Jersey.
- 3.20.18Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Paul A. Rowe will moderate and lecture at the seminar. Andrea J. Sullivan will also lecture at the program.
- 3.28.18Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Gary S. Forshner will speak at this annual Update which reviews the most recent regulatory, legislative and case law developments that every seasoned land use practitioner should know
- 4.4.18Sponsor: The Knowledge Group
Steven Nudelman is on the faculty for this live webcast.
- 4.5.18Sponsor: Community Associations Institute New Jersey Chapter
Christine F. Li will lecture at this annual program which focuses on a broad range of issues to New Jersey’s common interest communities.
- April 11-12, 2018Sponsor: New Jersey Builders Association
Gary S. Forshner, Robert S. Goldsmith, Robert Beckelman and Matthew J. Schiller will participate on panels at this year's Convention.
- 4.17.18Sponsor: The Knowledge Group
John D. North will be a presenter at this webinar which will explore the fundamentals of Lender Liability Claims and the remarkable theories and actions involving these claims.
- 4.20.18Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
John D. North will participate in this program which will give litigators at all levels an opportunity to improve their evidence skills.
- 4.25.18Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Gary S. Forshner will provide an update on the Appellate Court’s ruling in the Dunbar case, which addressed the issue of “time of application.”
- 6.13.18Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Gary S. Forshner will speak at this full-day introductory course which will provide a thorough overview of New Jersey Land Use Practice.
- 6.29.18Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Matthew J. Schiller will serve as a program coordinator, moderator and lecturer for this program and Jay A. Jaffe will be on the faculty.
- July 17-18, 2018Sponsor: National Business Institute
Jemi Goulian Lucey will be on the faculty for this two-day program.
- 2.13.18Sponsor: New Jersey Realtors®
- 2.12.18Sponsor: Industrial and Office Real Estate Brokers Association
Jack Fersko will discuss the impact of the legalization of marijuana on the economy and the real estate market in New Jersey.
- 2.1.18Sponsor: Middlesex County Bar Association
Thomas J. Denitzio, Jr. will present at this program focusing on a review of recent case law.
- 2.1.18Sponsor: State Bar of Georgia ICLE
Raymond M. Brown will participate in a panel discussion on Trial Tactics.
- 1.30.18Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Gary S. Forshner will speak at the program which will walk attendees through the steps required in most towns to get from site plan approval to building permit to final C.O.