- 4.25.19Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Daniel Flynn will speak at this program which will review two significant developments in environmental law.
- 4.26.19Sponsor: Lorman Education Services
Steven G. Mlenak will present this webinar which will provide practical information to the persons responsible for responding to requests for reasonable accommodations for service and assistance animals.
- 5.3.19Sponsor: NJ Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Matthew J. Schiller will be co-presenter for a session on “New Opportunities in Qualified Opportunity Zones.”
- 5.9.19Sponsor: 31st Annual National CLE Conference, American Bar Association Section of Real Property, Trust & Estate Law
Lydia C. Stefanowicz will be on the faculty for this progra which will provide basic guidance for opinion practitioners in real estate finance transactions to consider in giving and reviewing opinion letters.
- 5.10.19Sponsor: Northeast New Jersey Chapter of the Appraisal Institute
Matthew J. Schiller will be a panelist at this program, focusing on legal issues at the intersection of real estate and legalized marijuana.
- 5.21.19Sponsor: Community Associations Institute NJ Chapter
Robert J. Flanagan III will be on the faculty for this panel discussion on harassment in residential community management.
- 6.6.19Sponsor: NJ Institute for Continuing Legal Education, NJ State Bar Association Construction Law and Insurance Law Sections
Dennis A. Estis will speak at the Construction Law Forum, which will provide a day of in-depth analysis of some of the issues that arise in construction defect cases in New Jersey.
- 6.13.19Sponsor: New Jersey State Bar Association Real Property, Trust & Estate Law Section and the Community Associations Institute, New Jersey Chapter
Christine F. Li will moderate and lecture at this seminar.
- 6.21.19Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Matthew J. Schiller is a program coordinator for, and will moderate and lecture at this seminar.
- 4.10.19Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Matthew J. Schiller will be a panelist at this Conference.
- 4.10.19Sponsor: The Knowledge Group
John D. North will be on the faculty for this live webcast.
- 4.10.19Sponsor: Trial Attorneys of New Jersey
Emily A. Kaller will be a speaker at this program.
- 4.9.19Sponsor: The Knowledge Group
Steven Nudelman will be a presenter at this live webinar.
- 4.8.19Sponsor: The Knowledge Group
Steven Nudelman will be a speaker at this program which will provide an in-depth discussion of the latest revisions in the AIA construction contracts documents.