- 6.20.18Sponsor: Eastern Bergen County Board of REALTORS
Barry S. Goodman will present this program on legal issues important to real estate brokers.
- 6.20.18Sponsor: Mid Atlantic Real Estate Journal
Jack Fersko will be a panelist at this Conference that will highlight three panels of industry leaders representing the New Jersey commercial real estate market.
- 6.25.18Sponsor: Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®
Barry S. Goodman will present this seminar.
- 6.27.18Sponsor: The Knowledge Group
Steven Nudelman will be a speaker at this program which will help those in the construction industry understand the important aspects of construction Insurance.
- 6.29.18Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Matthew J. Schiller will serve as a program coordinator, moderator and lecturer for this program and Jay A. Jaffe will be on the faculty.
- 7.10.18Sponsor: Community Associations Institute - NJ
Robert J. Flanagan III will be a panelist at this informative session that will address issues faced by boards, community managers, committees and homeowners in high-rise communities.
- 7.12.18Sponsor: Lorman Education Services
Lydia C. Stefanowicz and her fellow speakers will provide an overview of the key issues encountered by counsel in issuing third-party closing opinion letters.
- 7.12.18Sponsor: NAIOP NJ
Robert S. Goldsmith will be a panelist at this program which will focus on the laws, regulations and court actions that commercial real estate professionals must know.
- July 17-18, 2018Sponsor: National Business Institute
Jemi Goulian Lucey will be on the faculty for this two-day program.
- 7.17.18Sponsor: Strafford Publications
Steven G. Mlenak will speak at this webinar which will explore the complex land use and zoning issues that arise in planned unit developments.
- 6.18.18Sponsor: Clear Law Institute
The Hon. Michael R. Casale (Ret.) will present this webinar.
- 6.13.18Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Gary S. Forshner will speak at this full-day introductory course which will provide a thorough overview of New Jersey Land Use Practice.
- 6.11.18Sponsor: Lawline
The Hon. Michael R. Casale (Ret.) will present this course, a basic guide of the various stages of a divorce case in New Jersey.
- 6.7.18Sponsor: The Knowledge Group
John D. North and his fellow speakers will present tips and strategies to avoid lender liability claims and other risks, and will present an overview of the important issues and significant developments surrounding this topic.
- 5.17.18Sponsor: New Jersey State Bar Association
Jemi Goulian Lucey is the organizer and moderator of this program.