Open Positions: Legal
There are currently no open legal positions. We encourage you to check back later.
Attorney Hiring Contact: Victoria Martignetti
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We value diversity in our workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled.
Open Positions: Administrative
Legal Billing Coordinator – Iselin, NJ. Job Code: EBILLCORP
We are in search of an experienced law firm billing coordinator to join our accounting department. Must have 2+ years of electronic billing to various websites, which includes the complete billing set-up process from start to finish for our clients. Responsibilities include but are not limited to compiling and billing attorney hours to clients every month. Reviews and edits pre-bills in response to attorney and secretary requests. Ability to handle a high volume of bills per month. Ability to effectively interact and communicate with attorneys, secretaries, and clients. Must be experienced with client pre-billing, transfers, write-offs, updates, and postings, and maintaining client/matter data base files, and collections. Salary: Commensurate with experience, expected to be in low to mid 50’s FIRM. Benefits include medical, vision, dental, FSA, life, long term disability insurance, 401K plan, and paid time off policy. Clearance of standard background check required prior to an offer of employment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Associate – Iselin, NJ/Remote. Job Code: MASSC
We are in search of a well-rounded marketing generalist with:
- Solid experience in digital marketing and related metrics and analytics
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing support role
- Legal, professional services or business services marketing background strongly preferred
- Flexible and collaborative mindset, supportive and goal-oriented approach, proactive and committed work ethic
- Creative and detail-focused, with strong project management, communication and interpersonal skills
The Marketing Associate will play an important role in enhancing the capabilities of the firm’s marketing team to support approximately 100 attorneys focused in numerous areas of practice. Working under the direct supervision of the firm’s Director of Marketing and Assistant Director of Marketing, the Marketing Associate will be expected to assume a broad and varied range of marketing tasks as a member of the team, assisting in the implementation of numerous marketing activities, to include:
- Ongoing research and compilation of marketing and networking opportunities for attorneys
- Coordination of attorney attendance at externally hosted events, including registrations, approvals, fulfilling requirements of firm sponsorships, other details
- Coordination of internal or firm-hosted events, including invitations, logistics, other details
- Coordination of collateral and promotional materials for activities such as marketing events, client pitches, seminars, industry trade shows
- Coordination of annual holiday e-card distribution
- Coordination of digital and print ads in media outlets and event programs/journals
- Collection and interpretation of data/analytics and SEO best practices to enhance digital marketing outreach via email, social media and content marketing efforts
- Competitive research including tracking of marketing initiatives of competing firms and creation/monitoring of Google Alerts related to clients, industries, legal issues, practice areas
- Formatting and distribution of external communications, including announcements and client advisories, via email blast, traditional and social media, content syndication platforms
- Creation of seminar/webinar presentation materials for attorneys
- Assisting in compilation of responses to RFPs and RFQs
- Updating and optimization of content on firm website, including practice area descriptions, attorney bios, notices of speaking engagements and published materials, announcements and other items
- Coordination of nominations and submissions to legal ranking lists and directories
- Coordination of marketing promotional material inventory
MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Constant Contact, Google Analytics, SEO/SEM
Clearance of standard background check required prior to an offer of employment. Please email email@example.com.
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis, LLP is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We value diversity in our workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled.
Administrative Hiring Contact: Human Resources