- 3.18.19Greenbaum Litigators Secure Appellate Win in Oppressed Shareholder Dispute Involving Family Owned Businesses
Alan S. Pralgever and Gary L. Koenigsberg achieved a significant victory in the New Jersey Appellate Division in the case of Parker v. Parker
The firm announces nine promotions and new hires.
- 3.12.19Thirty-Six Attorneys from Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis Selected for Inclusion in 2019 Edition of New Jersey Super Lawyers
Seminars & Events
- 3.20.19Sponsor: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Gary S. Forshner will be on the faculty for this full day seminar.
- 3.21.19On the Basis of Sex: Viewing of the Movie Plus Discussion re: Ruth Bader Ginsberg’s Fight for Women’s RightsSponsor: NJ Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Andrea J. Sullivan will moderate and Emily A. Kaller and Cameryn J. Hinton will participate in this program.
- 4.1.19Sponsor: National Business Institute
Robert J. Flanagan III will be on the faculty for this seminar.