The firm’s Construction Disputes Practice Group provides representation in conjunction with residential, commercial and public construction projects throughout New Jersey. Our work in this area is inclusive of all aspects of construction-related legal disputes and adversarial proceedings.
The attorneys in this group are litigators who have particular experience and depth of knowledge related to New Jersey’s regulatory structure and its impact on the state’s building and construction industry. Clients in this area of our practice regularly include developers and builders, property owners, common interest communities, general and specialty contractors, architects, design professionals, material suppliers, insurers, lenders and public sector entities. We provide representation in federal, state and municipal courts, as well as at hearings before local and county construction boards of appeal and the Office of Administrative Law (OAL).
The goal of our work is always to help clients avoid (or if necessary, resolve) major disputes with a minimum of disruption and expense. When representing clients in construction litigation, mediations, arbitrations and appeals, we utilize the firm’s resources in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
The firm’s services in this area include:
- Contract enforcement issues
- Bid protests and related disputes
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Surety bond issues
- Municipal mechanics and construction lien enforcement and waivers
- Project advice and regulatory counseling
- Scope of work issues
- Employment issues
- Construction warranty and defects litigation
- Breach of contract and negligence claims
- Professional malpractice matters
- Disputes over cost overruns, construction delays, project management and budgeting
- Construction mediation and arbitration
- Public infrastructure projects including highways and issues related to pavement and soil conditions
Established practice focused on representing developers, owners, condominium associations and general contractors in litigation ... experienced in handling a broad range of disputes, including claims relating to defective construction and design, negligence and construction delays.
- 2022 edition of Chambers USA (a publication of Chambers and Partners)
- T. email@example.com
- T. firstname.lastname@example.org