- June 20, 2020
- 8.20.20Ten Greenbaum Lawyers Recognized on Inaugural “Ones to Watch” List; Three Selected for “Lawyer of the Year” Recognition
- 8.5.20Nancy Isaacson Named to Inaugural 2020 Lawdragon 500 Leading Bankruptcy and Restructuring Lawyers List
Nancy Isaacson has been named to this inaugural list of leading advisors in the areas of financing, structuring, litigating and creating a pathway forward for distressed businesses.
Darren C. Barreiro, Luke J. Kealy and Alexander W. Raap successfully obtained summary judgment on behalf of the firm’s client.
The firm's 2020 summer associates are Courtnie Bolden, Juan Pablo Chavez and Madeline B. Gayle.
Kersten Kortbawi was selected for this year's list.
- 4.30.202020 Chambers USA Guide Ranks Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis in Key Practice Areas and Recognizes 18 Attorneys as Leading Individuals
Alan E. Davis, Thomas J. Denitzio, Jr., Martin E. Dollinger, Dennis A. Estis, David B. Farer, W. Raymond Felton, Jack Ferkso, Gary S. Forshner, Robert S. Goldsmith, Jay A. Jaffe, Christine F. Li, Andrew F. McBride, III, John D. North, James A. Roberston, David A. Roth, Paul A. Rowe, Lydia C. Stefanowicz and Ann M. Waeger have all been selected for inclusion in the 2020 edition.
Members of the Task Force are Christopher D. Adams, Robert J. Flanagan III and Abdus-Sami M. Jameel.
Andrea J. Sullivan will receive the Pro Bono Award and Senwan H. Akhtar will recieve the Transactional Attorney Award.
- 2.27.20Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis Launches Healthcare Department and Welcomes Nine Member Healthcare Attorney Team
The nine healthcare lawyers that have joined the firm are: James A. Robertson, Robert B. Hille, John W. Kaveney, Glenn P. Prives, Paul L. Croce, Megan R. George, Neil M. Sullivan, John Zen Jackson and Andrew F. McBride, III.
- 2.21.20Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP Recognized as “Business Partner of the Year” by the Community Associations Institute New Jersey Chapter
The firm was honored at CAI-NJ's Award Celebration on February 20, 2020.
Jemi Goulian Lucey has been named a partner in the Litigation Department and Steven G. Mlenak has been named a partner in the Real Estate and Redevelopment & Land Use Departments.
- 2.10.20Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP Welcomes Frank A. Louis & Jeanette Russell to Family Law Practice, Expanding Firm’s Reach in Monmouth & Ocean Counties
Frank A. Louis and Jeanette Russell have joined the firm as partners in our Family Law Department.
- 2.4.20Greenbaum Litigator Alan S. Pralgever Secures Preliminary Injunction Enforcing Restrictive Covenant Against Former Dealership Sales Manager
Alan S. Pralgever Achieved an Important Victory for an Auto Dealership Client.
- 1.16.20Barbara J. Koonz Named Chair of Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development Practice Group
Barbara J. Koonz is the new Chair of the Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development Practice Group.
Steven G. Mlenak been appointed Vice Chair of the 2020 Membership Committee of CAI-NJ and will oversee and coordinate the Committee’s efforts to recruit new members and retain current members through outreach and other initiatives.
- 12.2.19Barbara J. Koonz Joins Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis as Environmental Partner: Firm Also Welcomes Five Associates
Barbara J. Koonz has joined the firm as a partner and Joel Clymer, Brooke Emery, Conor J. Hennessey, Alexander W. Raap and Hunain Sarwar have joined the firm as Associates.
Emily A. Kaller is also Chair of the TANJ Public Positions/Legislative Committee.
John D. North has been selected to receive a 2019 Trial Bar Award from the Trial Attorneys of New Jersey.
Cameryn J. Hinton and Jemi Goulian Lucey will be honored at the Professionalism Awards Luncheon sponsored by the New Jersey Commission on Professionalism in the Law.
Senwan H. Akhtar was selected from an extensive pool of qualified candidates, and is one of only fifteen lawyers chosen for this honor.
- 9.30.19Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP Expands New Jersey Footprint With Opening of Monmouth County Office
Our new location at 146 Route 34 in Holmdel will now serve as home base for a number of our attorneys and support staff.