Kersten Kortbawi will serve a three-year term on the MCBA’s Board of Trustees.
Darren C. Barreiro and Alan S. Pralgever have each been appointed for a one-year term.
Ms. Akhtar is the Special Editor for the August 2021 issue, for which W. Raymond Felton contributed an article.
- 6.24.21Greenbaum Represents New Jersey Institute of Technology in Development of Newark Student Residence Hall with Unique Public-Private Partnership Financing Structure
The GRSD team was led by Steven G. Mlenak and Thomas J. Denitzio, Jr. and also included Robert S. Goldsmith, Steven Nudelman, David A. Roth and Lydia C. Stefanowicz.
Steven Nudelman has been appointed to the national roster of arbitrators on the Consumer Panel of the AAA.
- 6.1.212021 Chambers USA Guide Ranks Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis in Key Practice Areas and Recognizes 22 Attorneys as Leading Individuals
Attorneys from our Litigation, Corporate, Real Estate, Redevelopment & Land Use, Environmental and Healthcare Departments were ranked this year.
Emily A. Kaller, Jemi Goulian Lucey, Steven Nudelman and Stephanie G. Reckord have been appointed to new leadership positions in the NJSBA.
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP is pleased to announce that Sean R. McGowan has joined the firm as a partner.
- 4.23.21Greenbaum Sponsors ABWL-NJ 2021 Scholarship Jazz Brunch: Litigation Associate Cameryn J. Hinton to be Honored as a “Changemaker”
Cameryn J. Hinton will be recognized by the Association of Black Women Lawyers of New Jersey as a 2021 Honoree.
Robert S. Goldsmith will receive the Good Scout Award.
Ms. Reckord is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association Construction Law Section and the American Bar Association Litigation Section’s Forum on Construction Law.
- 3.29.21Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP Announces Launch of Construction Contracting & Risk Management Practice Group
Steven Nudelman will serve as chair of this multi-disciplinary practice group.
- 3.26.21Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis Co-Sponsors Roundtable Discussion Addressing Violence Against Asian American and Pacific Islander Communities
The program features U.S. Senator Cory Booker, U.S. Representative Andy Kim (3rd District of New Jersey), NJ Attorney General Gurbir S. Grewal, and Parimal Garg from the office of NJ Governor Phil Murphy in a roundtable discussion hosted by the Asian Pacific American Lawyers Association of New Jersey.
- 3.23.21Thirty-Seven Attorneys from Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis Selected for Inclusion in 2021 Edition of New Jersey Super Lawyers
Paul A. Rowe, Mark H. Sobel and Jack Fersko are featured on the 2021 “Top 100” list. Christine F. Li is featured on the 2021"Top 50 Women" list and five attorneys are listed as Rising Stars: Robert J. Flanagan III, Cameryn J. Hinton, Kersten Kortbawi, Steven G. Mlenak, and Glenn P. Prives.
Rachel Frost's article appeared in the Rutgers Journal of Law & Religion.
Michael K. Feinberg will receive the 2021 Transactional Award.
- 2.26.21Greenbaum Attorneys Published as Contributing Authors to ABA Publication on Environmental Aspects of Real Estate and Commercial Transactions
David B. Farer, Jay A. Jaffe and Ann M. Waeger are contributing authors to ABA environmental publication.
- 2.23.21Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP Announces Launch of Financial Incentives & Economic Development Practice Group
Steven G. Mlenak will serve as chair of this multi-disciplinary practice group.
In this role, Steven G. Mlenak will provide guidance to the NJBA and its members on a comprehensive range of legal issues related to the redevelopment process in New Jersey.
- 2.16.21Greenbaum Partner David B. Farer to Co-Moderate Webinar on Re-Awakening of Environmental Cooperation between U.S. and Cuba
David B. Farer is a Fellow and a Past President of ACOEL.
Attorneys located in this office: Christopher D. Adams, Lauren M. Ahern, Darren C. Barreiro, Frank A. Louis, Steven Nudelman, Stephanie G. Reckord and Jeanette Russell.
Maja M. Obradovic and Thomas C. Senter will lead as Co-Chairs.
Abdus-Sami M. Jameel has been appointed a Trustee of the NJMLA.
Michael K. Feinberg will receive the MCBA's 2021 Transactional Award.
Lauren M. Ahern, Rachel Frost, Michelle Gitlen, Abdus-Sami M. Jameel and Marjan Moussavian have joined the firm.
Christine F. Li will participate in a LAC-NJ roundtable discussion and Robert J. Flanagan III and Steven G. Mlenak will participate in a livestream session as part of the Virtual Conference & Expo.
- 12.16.20Jack Fersko Published in ABA RPTE Section’s Probate & Property Magazine on the Impact of the Coronavirus Pandemic on Real Estate Contracts
Jack Fersko's article will be published in the January/February 2021 issue of Probate & Property.
Steven G. Mlenak will serve as Board liaison to both the LAC and Membership Committees.
- 12.2.20Greenbaum Attorneys Co-Author 2021 Edition of “New Jersey Condominium and Community Association Law” Treatise
The book is co-authored by firm attorneys Wendell A. Smith, Dennis A. Estis and Christine F. Li.
Peter S. Reinhart will receive the Cary Edwards Leadership Award.
Jemi Goulian Lucey is one of twenty individuals named on this year’s list.
Emily A. Kaller was sworn in as the President of TANJ by The Hon. Freda L. Wolfson, Chief Judge of the U.S. District Court,
The firm is proud to again be recognized on a nationwide level in Land Use & Zoning Law and to be listed among New Jersey law firms in 33 practice areas.
Jemi Goulian Lucey has been elected a Fellow of the ABF, a global honorary society of attorneys, judges, law faculty, and legal scholars.
Frank A. Louis is a co-author of the publication which covers a wide range of topics that fall within the scope of the practice of family law.
- 10.19.20Greenbaum Litigators Prevail in Consequential Ruling Involving Force Majeure and Doctrines of Impossibility and Impracticability in Commercial Lease Agreements
Robert J. Flanagan III and Conor J. Hennessey handled the matter.
- 10.12.20Greenbaum Attorneys Draw 400-Plus Attendees for Webinar on Bioethical Issues and End-of-Life Options in New Jersey
John Zen Jackson and James A. Robertson presented a one-hour lunch and learn ethics webinar addressing end-of-life issues from 1974 to the present day.
Irene Hsieh's appointment is for the 2020-2022 term.
Lisa P. Parker and Alexander W. Raap Obtain Favorable Result Under Hague Convention in Pro Bono Matter
- 9.29.20Steven Nudelman Appointed by New Jersey Supreme Court as Chair of District VIII Fee Arbitration Committee
Steven Nudelman served as Committee Vice-Chair for 2019-2020 prior to his current appointment.
Senwan H. Akhtar will receive the 2020 Transactional Award.
- June 20, 2020
- 8.20.20Ten Greenbaum Lawyers Recognized on Inaugural “Ones to Watch” List; Three Selected for “Lawyer of the Year” Recognition
- 8.5.20Nancy Isaacson Named to Inaugural 2020 Lawdragon 500 Leading Bankruptcy and Restructuring Lawyers List
Nancy Isaacson has been named to this inaugural list of leading advisors in the areas of financing, structuring, litigating and creating a pathway forward for distressed businesses.
Darren C. Barreiro, Luke J. Kealy and Alexander W. Raap successfully obtained summary judgment on behalf of the firm’s client.
The firm's 2020 summer associates are Courtnie Bolden, Juan Pablo Chavez and Madeline B. Gayle.
Mr. Skoff concentrates his practice in complex civil and commercial litigation.