Jemi Goulian Lucey most recently served as the organization’s Vice President, and in previous leadership roles as Co-Chief Financial Officer, Co-Chief Operating Officer and Co-Secretary.
Matthew J. Schiller’s article is titled “Newly Proposed Opportunity Zone Regulations Further Encourage Redevelopment, New, Business Growth and Leasing Opportunities.”
The firm welcomes 2019 Summer Associates Rachel Frost, Michelle A. Gitlen and Levi Klinger-Christiansen.
Matthew J. Schiller is the seventh attorney from the firm to be elected to ACREL fellowship.
Donald A. Kessler, Jemi Goulian Lucey, Stephanie G. Reckord, and Andrea J. Sullivan will participate in programs at this year's Meeting.
- 5.13.19Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis Welcomes Former New Jersey Superior Court Judge Donald A. Kessler as Of Counsel
Donald A. Kessler recently retired from the New Jersey Judiciary following 10 years of service as a Superior Court Judge in Essex County, serving in both the Chancery and Family Divisions.
- 5.9.19Jessica A. Flynn and Jemi Goulian Lucey Advance to New Leadership Positions in New Jersey State Bar Association Sections
Jessica A. Flynn and Jemi Goulian Lucey will become Chair of the Women in the Profession Section and the Federal Practice and Procedure Section, respectively.
Andrea J. Sullivan has been named a Fellow of this invitation-only trial lawyer honorary society.
- 4.29.192019 Chambers USA Guide Ranks Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis in Key Practice Areas and Recognizes 15 Attorneys as Leading Individuals
Alan E. Davis, Thomas J. Denitzio, Jr., Martin E. Dollinger, David B. Farer, W. Raymond Felton, Jack Ferkso, Gary S. Forshner, Robert S. Goldsmith, Jay A. Jaffe, Christine F. Li, Alan S. Naar, John D. North, David A. Roth, Paul A. Rowe, and Ann M. Waeger have all been selected for inclusion in the 2019 edition.
The firm will be a sponsor of this event for the seventh consecutive year.
Jessica A. Flynn was selected for this annual publication.
Gary S. Forshner, Robert S. Goldsmith, Steven Nudelman and Matthew J. Schiller will be speaking at this year's Convention.
- 3.18.19Greenbaum Litigators Secure Appellate Win in Oppressed Shareholder Dispute Involving Family Owned Businesses
Alan S. Pralgever and Gary L. Koenigsberg achieved a significant victory in the New Jersey Appellate Division in the case of Parker v. Parker
The firm announces nine promotions and new hires.
Robert S. Goldsmith will receive the Associate of the Year Award.
The firm is proud to be listed among New Jersey law firms in 34 practice areas.
Nancy Isaacson will receive the 2018 “Woman of the Year Award” from the International Women's Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation New Jersey Network.
Ann M. Waeger has been selected to receive the 2018 Hall of Fame Award from the New Jersey Chapter of Commercial Real Estate Women.
Emily A. Kaller was installed as First Vice President at TANJ's annual Trial Bar Awards Reception.
The appointment marks Stephanie G. Reckord’s second consecutive term as a Director.
- 10.11.18Raymond M. Brown Receives Professional Lawyer of the Year Award from Federal Bar of New Jersey and the NJ Commission on Professionalism in the Law
Raymond M. Brown was honored with a 2018 Professional Lawyer of the Year Award from the Federal Bar of New Jersey and the NJ Commission on Professionalism in the Law.
Andrea J. Sullivan is one of twenty women named on this year’s list.
- 8.16.18Four Individuals Selected for “Lawyer of the Year” Recognition
The firm has been ranked in the National Law Journal’s 2018 NLJ 500.
Elyse H. Wolff was named to this list after being identified as an outstanding legal talent under the age of 40.
- 7.19.18Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP Joins the Association of the Federal Bar of New Jersey’s Young Lawyers Division In Presenting a Conversation on “Achieving Equality for Minority Attorneys in Federal Court”
The firm teamed up with the AFBNJ to present this program. Raymond M. Brown served as panel discussion moderator. The presentation was a spinoff of a previous program that was moderated by Greenbaum attorney and AFBNJ trustee Jemi Goulian Lucey.
- 7.17.18Jemi Goulian Lucey and Elyse H. Wolff Advance to New Executive Board Positions in New Jersey Women Lawyers Association
Jemi Goulian Lucey will now serve as Vice President and Elyse H. Wolff will now serve as Co-Chief Financial Officer.