Two of the firm’s partners, Steven G. Mlenak and Steven Nudelman, have been selected as 2022 “Leaders in Law” honorees by NJBIZ.
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP sponsors the Mazars USA New Jersey Food & Beverage Forum as the sole law firm this May.
- 4.6.22Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis Participates in 2022 Rutgers Law School Summer Internship Program; Sponsors 54th Annual Minority Student Program Gala
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP is proud to be a supporter of the Rutgers Law School Minority Student Program (MSP) and to participate as a 2022 Summer Internship Employer Partner (SIP).
Lydia C. Stefanowicz, a member of the firm’s Real Estate Department, has been elected a Fellow of the American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers (ACCFL).
Kersten Kortbawi, Steven Nudelman and Maja M. Obradovic have been selected to serve in advisory positions on the 2022 editorial boards of Law360.
- 3.17.22Thirty-Eight Attorneys from Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis Selected for Inclusion in 2022 Edition of New Jersey Super Lawyers
Mark H. Sobel and Jack Fersko are featured on the 2022 “Top 100” list. Emily A. Kaller is featured on the 2022"Top 50 Women" list and seven attorneys are listed as Rising Stars: Joel Clymer, Irene Hsieh, Kersten Kortbawi, Steven G. Mlenak, David C. Scott, Charles J. Vaccaro and Leslie Barham Widdis.
- 2.24.22Greenbaum Partner John W. Kaveney Featured in New Jersey Law Journal Litigator Q&A on Trending Issues for the Healthcare Industry
John W. Kaveney provides perspective on trending issues for the healthcare industry.
- 2.15.22Robert B. Hille Addresses Rehabilitation of Veterans as Co-Author of Article Published by New Jersey State Bar Association
Robert B. Hille is a co-author of this article that reviews the goals and driving forces behind New Jersey’s Veterans Diversion Program.
- 2.10.22Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis Welcomes New Partner and Promotes Three Associates to Partnership: New Counsel and Associates Also Join Firm
Partners: Joel Clymer, Irene Hsieh, Kersten Kortbawi, and Meredith C. Sherman; Counsel: Jessica M. Carroll; Associates: Ghatul Abdul; Michael J. Coskey, Justine A. DelVecchio and Mitchell J. Horner.
Steven G. Mlenak also serves on the Board of Directors of CAI-NJ and is a longtime and active member of the group.
Steven G. Mlenak concentrates is practice in the areas of redevelopment, land use, zoning, and real estate development
The firm is proud to again be recognized on a nationwide level in Land Use & Zoning Law and to be listed among New Jersey law firms in 33 practice areas.
Hon. Michael R. Casale (Ret.) was recognized in the Individual Mediator/Arbitrator category.
Robert B. Hille will argue as amicus on behalf of NJSBA in attorney disbarment case before NJ Supreme Court.
Mr. Nudelman’s appointment is effective September 1, 2021 through August 31, 2023.
Jack Fersko will serve on the Executive Committee of the NJSBA’s Cannabis Law Committee.
- 8.23.21Eleven Greenbaum Lawyers Recognized on "Ones to Watch" List; Four Selected for "Lawyer of the Year" Recognition
Irene Hsieh and Glenn P. Prives have been selected for inclusion on the New Jersey Law Journal’s list of 2021 “New Leaders of the Bar.”
Senwan H. Akhtar was honored for her achievements as a member of the national commercial real estate sector.
Kersten Kortbawi will serve a three-year term on the MCBA’s Board of Trustees.
Darren C. Barreiro and Alan S. Pralgever have each been appointed for a one-year term.
Ms. Akhtar is the Special Editor for the August 2021 issue, for which W. Raymond Felton contributed an article.
- 6.24.21Greenbaum Represents New Jersey Institute of Technology in Development of Newark Student Residence Hall with Unique Public-Private Partnership Financing Structure
The GRSD team was led by Steven G. Mlenak and Thomas J. Denitzio, Jr. and also included Robert S. Goldsmith, Steven Nudelman, David A. Roth and Lydia C. Stefanowicz.
Steven Nudelman has been appointed to the national roster of arbitrators on the Consumer Panel of the AAA.
- 6.1.212021 Chambers USA Guide Ranks Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis in Key Practice Areas and Recognizes 22 Attorneys as Leading Individuals
Attorneys from our Litigation, Corporate, Real Estate, Redevelopment & Land Use, Environmental and Healthcare Departments were ranked this year.