- 9.26.22Steven Nudelman Appointed by New Jersey Supreme Court to Third Term as Chair of District VIII Fee Arbitration Committee
Mr. Nudelman's appointment is effective as of September 1, 2022 and runs through August 31, 2023.
Stephanie G. Reckord has been selected as a Fellow of this invitation-only honorary society composed of preeminent lawyers practicing in all areas of construction law.
- 8.15.22Greenbaum Partner Joel Clymer Recognized by New Jersey Law Journal on “New Leaders of the Bar” List and by NJBIZ as a “Forty Under 40 Honoree”
Joel Clymer primarily focuses his practice on employment litigation and counseling.
- 8.10.22Greenbaum Attorneys Monica P. Schroeck & David C. Scott Assume New Leadership Roles in NJSBA Environmental Law Section
Monica P. Schroeck serves as Vice Chair and David C. Scott serves on the Boad of Directors.
Jack Fersko and Jemi Goulian Lucey were selected for this recognition by the editorial board of ROI-NJ.
- 7.28.22Jemi Goulian Lucey and Jessica Carroll Take on New Leadership Roles in New Jersey Women Lawyers Association
Jemi Goulian Lucey has been elected as as Nominations Co-Director and Jessica M. Carroll will serve as Co-Chair of the Judicial Outreach Committee.
- 7.22.222022 Chambers High Net Worth Guide Recognizes Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis and Mark H. Sobel in Family/Matrimonial Practice Area
Joel Clymer has been appointed to the New Jersey Supreme Court Special Committee on the Duration of Disbarment for Knowing Misappropriation as the representative of the Garden State Bar Association (GSBA).
- 7.14.22Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP Shares Timely Insights in New Blog on Legal Issues for the Healthcare Industry
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP launches new healthcare law blog.
Joel Clymer has been elected to serve as Secretary of the Garden State Bar Association (GSBA).
Alan S. Pralgever has been appointed to the American Arbitration Association’s (AAA) Roster of Arbitrators.
Akshar U. Patel has joined the firm as an associate in the Litigation Department.
Fay L. Szakal has joined the firm as an associate in the Corporate, Healthcare and Real Estate Departments.
Emily A. Kaller has been appointed Chair of the New Jersey State Bar Association (NJSBA) LGBTQ Rights Section.
- 6.6.222022 Chambers USA Guide Ranks Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis in Key Practice Areas and Recognizes 22 Attorneys as Leading Individuals
Attorneys from our Litigation, Corporate, Real Estate, Redevelopment & Land Use, Environmental and Healthcare Departments were ranked this year.
Stephanie G. Reckord, a partner in the firm’s Litigation and Family Law Departments, has been selected as a Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America (LCA).
Monica P. Schroeck has joined the firm as Counsel in the Environmental Department.
Two of the firm’s partners, Steven G. Mlenak and Steven Nudelman, have been selected as 2022 “Leaders in Law” honorees by NJBIZ.
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP sponsors the Mazars USA New Jersey Food & Beverage Forum as the sole law firm this May.
- 4.6.22Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis Participates in 2022 Rutgers Law School Summer Internship Program; Sponsors 54th Annual Minority Student Program Gala
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP is proud to be a supporter of the Rutgers Law School Minority Student Program (MSP) and to participate as a 2022 Summer Internship Employer Partner (SIP).
Lydia C. Stefanowicz, a member of the firm’s Real Estate Department, has been elected a Fellow of the American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers (ACCFL).
Kersten Kortbawi, Steven Nudelman and Maja M. Obradovic have been selected to serve in advisory positions on the 2022 editorial boards of Law360.
- 3.17.22Thirty-Eight Attorneys from Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis Selected for Inclusion in 2022 Edition of New Jersey Super Lawyers
Mark H. Sobel and Jack Fersko are featured on the 2022 “Top 100” list. Emily A. Kaller is featured on the 2022"Top 50 Women" list and seven attorneys are listed as Rising Stars: Joel Clymer, Irene Hsieh, Kersten Kortbawi, Steven G. Mlenak, David C. Scott, Charles J. Vaccaro and Leslie Barham Widdis.
Marjan Moussavian has joined the firm as an associate in the Litigation and Employment Law Departments.
- 2.24.22Greenbaum Partner John W. Kaveney Featured in New Jersey Law Journal Litigator Q&A on Trending Issues for the Healthcare Industry
John W. Kaveney provides perspective on trending issues for the healthcare industry.
- 2.15.22Robert B. Hille Addresses Rehabilitation of Veterans as Co-Author of Article Published by New Jersey State Bar Association
Robert B. Hille is a co-author of this article that reviews the goals and driving forces behind New Jersey’s Veterans Diversion Program.
- 2.10.22Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis Welcomes New Partner and Promotes Three Associates to Partnership: New Counsel and Associates Also Join Firm
Partners: Joel Clymer, Irene Hsieh, Kersten Kortbawi, and Meredith C. Sherman; Counsel: Jessica M. Carroll; Associates: Ghatul Abdul; Michael J. Coskey, Justine A. DelVecchio and Mitchell J. Horner.
Steven G. Mlenak also serves on the Board of Directors of CAI-NJ and is a longtime and active member of the group.
Steven G. Mlenak concentrates is practice in the areas of redevelopment, land use, zoning, and real estate development
The firm is proud to again be recognized on a nationwide level in Land Use & Zoning Law and to be listed among New Jersey law firms in 33 practice areas.
Hon. Michael R. Casale (Ret.) was recognized in the Individual Mediator/Arbitrator category.