Mary E. Toscano has been installed as Secretary of the Essex County Bar Association.
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP is a sponsor of the this event, bringing together executives from the food and beverage sector and supporting industries.
George W. Crimmins has joined the firm as Counsel in the Environmental Department.
Two of the firm’s partners, Sean R. McGowan and Stephanie G. Reckord, have been selected as 2023 “Leaders in Law” honorees by NJBIZ.
- 3.13.23Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis Welcomes Mary E. Toscano as Partner and Co-Chair of Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance Practice Group
Mary E. Toscano has joined the firm as a partner in the Litigation and Healthcare Departments and will co-chair the firm’s Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance Practice Group.
Tamires M. Oliveira has joined the firm as an associate in the Family Law Department.
Jack Fersko and Lydia C. Stefanowicz were included in this listing.
Robert B. Hille and Kersten Kortbawi were honored for their efforts in assisting the NJSBA in amicus curiae matters.
- 1.4.23Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis Sponsors Social Equity Scholarship to Rutgers Law School Certificate in Cannabis Law and Business Program
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP is affiliated with the recently announced Rutgers Law School Certificate in Cannabis Law and Business program.
Rachel A. Frost and Marjan Moussavian have joined the WWCDA.
- 12.7.22Greenbaum Redevelopment & Land Use Practice Co-Chairs Selected for Inclusion on ROI-NJ's ROI Influencers: Real Estate 2022 List
Robert S. Goldsmith and Steven G. Mlenak are recognized on the ROI Influencers: Real Estate 2022 list.
The firm is proud to again be recognized on a national level in the practice area of Land Use & Zoning Law, and to be listed among New Jersey law firms in 32 areas of our practice.
- 9.26.22Steven Nudelman Appointed by New Jersey Supreme Court to Third Term as Chair of District VIII Fee Arbitration Committee
Mr. Nudelman's appointment is effective as of September 1, 2022 and runs through August 31, 2023.
Six Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP attorneys have been recognized by Who’s Who Legal in the 2022 editions of its Global Guides
Stephanie G. Reckord has been selected as a Fellow of this invitation-only honorary society composed of preeminent lawyers practicing in all areas of construction law.
- 8.15.22Greenbaum Partner Joel Clymer Recognized by New Jersey Law Journal on “New Leaders of the Bar” List and by NJBIZ as a “Forty Under 40 Honoree”
Joel Clymer primarily focuses his practice on employment litigation and counseling.
- 8.10.22Greenbaum Attorneys Monica P. Schroeck & David C. Scott Assume New Leadership Roles in NJSBA Environmental Law Section
Monica P. Schroeck serves as Vice Chair and David C. Scott serves on the Boad of Directors.
Jack Fersko and Jemi Goulian Lucey were selected for this recognition by the editorial board of ROI-NJ.
- 7.28.22Jemi Goulian Lucey and Jessica Carroll Take on New Leadership Roles in New Jersey Women Lawyers Association
Jemi Goulian Lucey has been elected as as Nominations Co-Director and Jessica M. Carroll will serve as Co-Chair of the Judicial Outreach Committee.
- 7.22.222022 Chambers High Net Worth Guide Recognizes Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis and Mark H. Sobel in Family/Matrimonial Practice Area
The 2022 Chambers High Net Worth Guide has recognized the firm’s family and matrimonial practice, as well as Mark H. Sobel, Chair of the firm’s Family Law Department.
Joel Clymer has been appointed to the New Jersey Supreme Court Special Committee on the Duration of Disbarment for Knowing Misappropriation as the representative of the Garden State Bar Association (GSBA).
- 7.14.22Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP Shares Timely Insights in New Blog on Legal Issues for the Healthcare Industry
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP launches new healthcare law blog.
Joel Clymer has been elected to serve as Secretary of the Garden State Bar Association (GSBA).
Alan S. Pralgever has been appointed to the American Arbitration Association’s (AAA) Roster of Arbitrators.
Akshar U. Patel has joined the firm as an associate in the Litigation Department.
Fay L. Szakal has joined the firm as an associate in the Corporate, Healthcare and Real Estate Departments.
Emily A. Kaller has been appointed Chair of the New Jersey State Bar Association (NJSBA) LGBTQ Rights Section.
- 6.6.222022 Chambers USA Guide Ranks Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis in Key Practice Areas and Recognizes 22 Attorneys as Leading Individuals
Attorneys from our Litigation, Corporate, Real Estate, Redevelopment & Land Use, Environmental and Healthcare Departments were ranked this year.