Steven G. Mlenak been appointed Vice Chair of the 2020 Membership Committee of CAI-NJ and will oversee and coordinate the Committee’s efforts to recruit new members and retain current members through outreach and other initiatives.
- 12.2.19Barbara J. Koonz Joins Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis as Environmental Partner: Firm Also Welcomes Five Associates
Barbara J. Koonz has joined the firm as a partner and Joel Clymer, Brooke Emery, Conor J. Hennessey, Alexander W. Raap and Hunain Sarwar have joined the firm as Associates.
Emily A. Kaller is also Chair of the TANJ Public Positions/Legislative Committee.
John D. North has been selected to receive a 2019 Trial Bar Award from the Trial Attorneys of New Jersey.
Cameryn J. Hinton and Jemi Goulian Lucey will be honored at the Professionalism Awards Luncheon sponsored by the New Jersey Commission on Professionalism in the Law.
Senwan H. Akhtar was selected from an extensive pool of qualified candidates, and is one of only fifteen lawyers chosen for this honor.
- 9.30.19Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP Expands New Jersey Footprint With Opening of Monmouth County Office
Our new location at 146 Route 34 in Holmdel will now serve as home base for a number of our attorneys and support staff.
Charles J. Wilkes has been appointed Chair of the Assignment and Subleasing Committee of the Leasing Group of the American Bar Association Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section.
Steven Nudelman has been appointed to a second term on the Committee on Complementary Dispute Resolution for its 2019-2021 term.
Irene Hsieh has been appointed to serve on the District Ethics Committee for Middlesex County for a four-year term.
- 8.15.19Three Individuals Selected for “Lawyer of the Year” Recognition
- 8.7.19Jack Fersko Serves as Editor in Chief of Newly Updated NJICLE Treatise “Commercial Real Estate Transactions in New Jersey”
Jack Fersko is the Editor in Chief of this comprehensive 3-volume treatise that has just been published in its 4th Edition.
Matthew J. Schiller joins Thomas J. Denitzio, Jr. and Jack Fersko, the Department’s Co-Chairs, in the leadership of one of New Jersey’s foremost commercial real estate law practices.
Andrea J. Sullivan has been appointed Chair of this Committee for the 2019-2020 term.
Jemi Goulian Lucey most recently served as the organization’s Vice President, and in previous leadership roles as Co-Chief Financial Officer, Co-Chief Operating Officer and Co-Secretary.
Matthew J. Schiller’s article is titled “Newly Proposed Opportunity Zone Regulations Further Encourage Redevelopment, New, Business Growth and Leasing Opportunities.”
The firm welcomes 2019 Summer Associates Rachel Frost, Michelle A. Gitlen and Levi Klinger-Christiansen.
Matthew J. Schiller is the seventh attorney from the firm to be elected to ACREL fellowship.
Donald A. Kessler, Jemi Goulian Lucey, Stephanie G. Reckord, and Andrea J. Sullivan will participate in programs at this year's Meeting.
- 5.13.19Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis Welcomes Former New Jersey Superior Court Judge Donald A. Kessler as Of Counsel
Donald A. Kessler recently retired from the New Jersey Judiciary following 10 years of service as a Superior Court Judge in Essex County, serving in both the Chancery and Family Divisions.
- 5.9.19Jessica A. Flynn and Jemi Goulian Lucey Advance to New Leadership Positions in New Jersey State Bar Association Sections
Jessica A. Flynn and Jemi Goulian Lucey will become Chair of the Women in the Profession Section and the Federal Practice and Procedure Section, respectively.
Andrea J. Sullivan has been named a Fellow of this invitation-only trial lawyer honorary society.
- 4.29.192019 Chambers USA Guide Ranks Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis in Key Practice Areas and Recognizes 15 Attorneys as Leading Individuals
Alan E. Davis, Thomas J. Denitzio, Jr., Martin E. Dollinger, David B. Farer, W. Raymond Felton, Jack Ferkso, Gary S. Forshner, Robert S. Goldsmith, Jay A. Jaffe, Christine F. Li, Alan S. Naar, John D. North, David A. Roth, Paul A. Rowe, and Ann M. Waeger have all been selected for inclusion in the 2019 edition.
The firm will be a sponsor of this event for the seventh consecutive year.
Jessica A. Flynn was selected for this annual publication.
Gary S. Forshner, Robert S. Goldsmith, Steven Nudelman and Matthew J. Schiller will be speaking at this year's Convention.
- 3.18.19Greenbaum Litigators Secure Appellate Win in Oppressed Shareholder Dispute Involving Family Owned Businesses
Alan S. Pralgever and Gary L. Koenigsberg achieved a significant victory in the New Jersey Appellate Division in the case of Parker v. Parker
The firm announces nine promotions and new hires.