Two significant aspects of practicing law are solving problems and communicating clearly. When faced with a challenging legal issue, I always keep in mind that it may be necessary to find different ways to look at the problem or explain it to the client. Even when the solution seems straightforward, it’s important to find the right way to approach the issues in order to gain the client’s trust.
Ms. DelVecchio concentrates her practice in the areas of real estate and redevelopment. She assists in the firm's representation of clients in transactions involving commercial and residential properties, including acquisitions, sales and leases. Her work encompasses the drafting of transactional documents, oversight of title reviews, and due diligence.
In the specialized area of community association law, Ms. DelVecchio assists in the drafting of contracts for association clients and their vendors, as well as in the production of amendments to association governing documents including bylaws, master deeds and resolutions.
Honors & Awards
- While attending law school, Ms. DelVecchio was the recipient of a merit-based Dean's Scholarship
- As an undergraduate, was a member of the Primannum Honor Society and earned semester academic honors
- Community Associations Institute New Jersey Chapter: Events Committee
More Activities & Experience
- American Bar Association: Real Property, Trust & Estate Law Section
- Dean's Leadership Council at New York Law School (2019 - 2020)
- Other law school activities included membership in the Innovation Center for Law and Technology, through which she earned an Intellectual Property Law certificate. Ms. DelVecchio was also a member of the USPTO Patent Clinic, where she prosecuted patents and maintained current applications.
- University of Maryland Mock Trial team (past member)
Publications & Alerts
- Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP Client Alert, January 25, 2023
New York Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2020
University of Maryland, B.A. in Government & Politics, 2016
University of Maryland, B.A. in American Studies, 2016
- New Jersey, 2020
- New York, 2021