Two significant aspects of practicing law are solving problems and communicating clearly. When faced with a challenging legal issue, I always keep in mind that it may be necessary to find different ways to look at the problem or explain it to the client. Even when the solution seems straightforward, it’s important to find the right way to approach the issues in order to gain the client’s trust.
Ms. DelVecchio concentrates her practice in the areas of real estate and redevelopment. She assists in the firm's representation of clients in transactions involving commercial and residential properties, including acquisitions, sales and leases. Her work encompasses the drafting of transactional documents, oversight of title reviews, and due diligence.
Honors & Awards
- While attending law school, Ms. DelVecchio was the recipient of a merit-based Dean's Scholarship
- As an undergraduate, was a member of the Primannum Honor Society and earned semester academic honors
Activities and Experience
- Dean's Leadership Council at New York Law School (2019 - 2020)
- Other law school activities included membership in the Innovation Center for Law and Technology, through which she earned an Intellectual Property Law certificate. Ms. DelVecchio was also a member of the USPTO Patent Clinic, where she prosecuted patents and maintained current applications.
- University of Maryland Mock Trial team (former member)