The insights I developed while earning my MBA are a resource I’m able to call upon when helping clients navigate transactional challenges. I am proud of my ability to examine and tackle complex issues by viewing the client’s circumstances through not only a legal lens, but through a business lens as well.
Ms. Perrella concentrates her practice on commercial real estate transactions. She represents clients in connection with the acquisition, disposition, leasing and financing of industrial, office, retail, multi-family and mixed-use properties. Her experience encompasses the negotiation and drafting of purchase and sale agreements, leases and other transactional documents on behalf of property owners, landlords, tenants and borrowers.
Ms. Perrella provides guidance throughout all stages of a transaction, from contracting through due diligence, financing, construction and closing. Prior to entering private practice, she served as in-house counsel to a leading regional real estate management firm. In that role, she had responsibility for managing a broad range of business and real estate issues for a diverse portfolio of internal clients.
Honors & Awards
- Ms. Perrella earned JD and MBA degrees concurrently, and was a Dean's List student (in law school) and a member of the Beta Gamma Sigma honor society (in business school). She participated in the Lead Scholars Program as an undergraduate student.
Activities & Experience
- Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion (former Associate Editor)
- Judicial intern to The Honorable Mark E. Polen, Florida Fourth District Court of Appeal (2011)
Rutgers University School of Law-Camden, J.D., 2014
Rutgers Business School, M.B.A. magna cum laude, 2014
University of Central Florida, B.A., 2008
- New Jersey, 2014
- New York, 2015
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2017
- Former law clerk to The Honorable Allen J. Littlefield, Superior Court of New Jersey, Civil Division (2014-2015)