The intimacy of family law is what makes it so rewarding for me. My clients come to me in a state of emotional distress and vulnerability. It’s my responsibility to do everything I can to leave them in a better place when my work on their behalf is done.
Ms. DiPasqua concentrates her practice in matrimonial and family law.
Honors & Awards
- Listed in Super Lawyers - New Jersey Rising Stars (a Thomson Reuters business) in the Family Law category (2008 – 2013)
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found HERE. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Accredited Mediator, Superior Court of New Jersey
- Member, Essex County Bar Association
- Appointed to serve on the Essex-Newark Legal Services Board of Trustees
- Member, Barry Croland Family Law Inn of Court
More Activities & Experience
- Member, Lehigh Lawyers Association
Publications & Alerts
- Co-Author, Adultery & Alimony: A Legal UpdateGarden State Woman, November 1, 2004
Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 2003
Lehigh University, B.A., 1993
- New Jersey, 2004
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2004
- Former law clerk to The Honorable Thomas P. Zampino, Superior Court of New Jersey, Chancery Division, Family Part