Ms. Oliveira assists in the firm's representation of clients in the area of family law. Her work encompasses matters related to divorce and separation proceedings, child custody and support, alimony, marital settlement agreements, domestic partnerships, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, domestic violence cases, the valuation and distribution of marital assets, and post-judgment enforcement and modification applications.
Honors & Awards
- Recipient of an Honorable Ann P. Conti Scholarship issued by the Union County Bar Association for academic merit
- New Jersey State Bar Association: Family Law Section, Young Lawyers Division
- Hispanic Bar Association of New Jersey
More Activities & Experience
- Hispanic National Bar Association
Dominican Bar Association
- Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Oliveira was an associate at a national law firm where she gained valuable experience handling matrimonial and family law matters.
- While attending law school, Ms. Oliveira was a student attorney at the Seton Hall Law Center for Social Justice in the Immigrants' Rights/International Human Rights Clinic. She also volunteered as an NJ LEEP (Law and Education Empowerment Project) mentor, served as a Student Bar Association (SBA) senator, as SBA representative for the Latin American Law School Association, and was a member of the Immigration Law Society.
- Ms. Oliveira is a dual citizen of the United States and Brazil and is fluent in Portuguese and Spanish.
Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 2020
Montclair State University, B.A., 2015
- New Jersey, 2021
- Former law clerk to The Honorable Stacey D. Adams, Superior Court of New Jersey, Family Division, Monmouth County (2020 - 2021)