In keeping with our commitment to serve as a resource for clients and business associates during this time of emergency, please note the following online sources of information:
- The New Jersey Economic Development Authority has created a website that directs business owners to various resources to assist financially due to negative economic impacts of the COVID-19 public health crisis: COVID-19/Novel Coronavirus Information for New Jersey Businesses. This site will be updated with any new programs or support that becomes available.
- Information is also available at: NJEDA Coronavirus Information
- The Small Business Administration provides relief for businesses through the traditional Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) program that may apply to businesses affected by negative economic conditions caused by the COVID-19 epidemic. Please refer to the SBA's website for up to date information. Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- New federal legislation and appropriations intended to provide relief for businesses may allow you to apply for assistance for economic loss. Details of eligibility are still being determined. Please visit: SBA Disaster Assistance Information
- The SBA form "Estimated Disaster Economic Injury Worksheet" can be completed online at: Disaster Loan Assistance
- The New Jersey Business Action Center maintains a helpline between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. 7 days a week at 1-800-JERSEY-7 to answer any questions you may have and direct you to the appropriate agency.
Litigation partner Nancy Isaacson is available to discuss your economic business concerns, and can be reached at 973.577.1930 or firstname.lastname@example.org.