Christine F. Li, a partner in the firm’s Real Estate Department and a member of its Community Association Practice Group, will moderate the “2014 Community Association Law Summit.” The full day program will be presented by the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education (NJICLE) on November 12th from 9:00am - 4:30pm at the New Jersey Law Center in New Brunswick.
At the fourth annual presentation of this program, Ms. Li will lead a panel of distinguished Community Association Law practitioners and consultants in an analysis of the key issues faced by community associations. The discussion will focus on strategies and solutions for issues currently impacting those associations, dealing with timely topics such as transition, free speech and collections. A legislative update will examine current activities in Trenton to address important issues, and ethical considerations will be highlighted in a special ethics presentation.
Ms. Li focuses her practice in condominium and planned real estate development law, including the conversion of rental properties to the condominium form of ownership, mixed-use developments, commercial and business condominiums, workouts of distressed communities, community association law, and the registration of planned real estate developments with the New Jersey Department of Community Affairs. She is a member of the College of Community Association Lawyers and a Fellow of the American College of Real Estate Lawyers.
For additional program and faculty information and registration details, click here or visit www.NJICLE.com.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Construction Contracting & Risk Management Practice Group
- Construction Disputes Practice Group
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Financial Incentives & Economic Development Practice Group
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events