Steven Nudelman, a partner in the firm’s Litigation Department, will be a presenter at the full-day live webinar “2020 Construction Law Forum,” to be presented by the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education on Thursday, June 4, 2020 from 9:00am – 4:00pm.
Construction law is a multi-faceted area of practice, and the 2020 Construction Law Forum will provide a day of in-depth analysis of some of the most common areas in construction law. The program agenda will cover the following topics:
- Construction Contracts:
- Tips for crafting mutually acceptable construction contracts, subcontracts, and supply agreements on projects.
- Distressed Projects:
- A deep dive into representing clients in negotiations regarding payment and performance disputes, construction delays, and changes to the contract.
- Strategies for dealing with construction disputes relating to change orders and payment Litigate or mediate?
- Procurement and Bid Protests:
- Tips for presenting the bid. Tips for representing aggrieved bidders, bidders awarded contracts, and public entities in connection with bid protests.
- The Apprenticeship program and public works contracts:
- What is apprenticeship? Registration and required certifications and the program’s impact on construction contracts
- Ethical Considerations at different phases of a construction project:
- A discussion of applicable RPCs and the situations that may come into play.
Mr. Nudelman concentrates his practice in construction law and the representation of members of the construction industry across a broad spectrum of matters. His clients include owners, contractors, design professionals, subcontractors and suppliers involved in public and private construction projects throughout New Jersey. He also represents community associations, unit owners and developers in lawsuits involving construction defects, budgeting and financing issues, and condominium governance.
Additional program details and registration at: 2020 Construction Law Forum