Jack Fersko, co-chair of the firm’s Real Estate Department, will moderate the panel “Opportunities in the Industrial Real Estate Market & Outlook for 2017/2018” at the 4th Annual Commercial Real Estate Forecast Summit. The program, presented by the Mid-Atlantic Real Estate Journal, will take place on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 from 8:00am – 12:00pm at the APA Hotel Woodbridge.
Mr. Fersko will lead a panel discussion on industrial real estate issues that will explore topics to include:
- Industrial Market Update
- How are we going to do industrial development in the future?
- What types of industrial projects are in the pipeline?
- How much space will we need to add in the next 5 years: how much land will it take?
- Urban vs. rural: where is the industrial development going and why will be getting done in the short & long term?
- Future Forecast & Trends for Industrial Real Estate in New Jersey
Mr. Fersko’s practice reflects his extensive experience as a commercial real estate and general business lawyer. His legal services emphasize industrial and commercial real estate activities, with a particular focus on industrial leasing, project financing, sustainable development and alternative energy initiatives, urban redevelopment, and the impact of environmental laws on commercial real estate transactions, including the acquisition and redevelopment of environmentally contaminated sites.
Additional program information and registration at: http://www.marejournal.com/nj-forecast-summit