Kenneth T. Bills, a partner in the firm’s Real Estate Department, will participate in the seminar, “A Lawyer's Guide to New Jersey Residential Real Estate Closings,” sponsored by the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education on October 3, 2013 at the Law Center in New Brunswick.
Mr. Bills and his fellow speakers will present a comprehensive primer encompassing all aspects of residential real estate closings, including contracts of sale, preparation for closing, closing documentation required of both the buyer and seller, title and mortgage closings, and post-closing procedures. The seminar will also provide an overview of an entire residential sale transaction, from contract through closing.
Mr. Bills represents owners, developers, tenants and financial institutions in real estate matters. His knowledge in real estate-based lending qualifies him to represent both financial institutions and property owners. He has substantial experience in the negotiation and preparation of commercial leases. Mr. Bills protects the interests of owners and developers of real estate, including the negotiation of sales and purchases, identification and resolution of title problems, the obtaining of land use, environmental and other governmental permits and approvals, and the preparation of contracts with design professionals and contractors.
Visit www.njicle.com for more information and to register.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Cannabis Industry
- Community Association
- Construction Contracting & Risk Management
- Construction Disputes
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Financial Incentives & Economic Development
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events