Emily A. Kaller, a partner in the firm’s Litigation Department, will be a speaker for the program “Business Litigation Roundtable: Current Issues in Business Litigation,” to be presented as a live webinar by the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education in cooperation with the NJSBA Business & Commercial Litigation Special Committee on Tuesday, November 9, 2021 from 9:00am – 12:35pm.
This year, commercial/business law cases continue to be impacted by COVID 19, and of course, technology, the economy, and relationships between parties. This roundtable will focus on several subject areas that are currently shaping business litigation practice, including:
- Practice tips on trial preparedness
- The latest on LLC and partnership disputes
- Trade secrets and restrictive covenant litigation – the current climate regarding anti-competitive practice
- Discovery techniques in business litigation and handling proceedings in a COVID-19 world
- Keys to settlement in business litigation cases
- An update on the NJ Complex Litigation Program
Ms. Kaller's practice focuses on commercial litigation. She has experience in the prosecution and defense of financing, credit and other banking matters, contract disputes including those arising under licensing and asset sale agreements, environmental contamination contribution actions, and complex litigation. She is a member of the NJSBA’s Business & Commercial Litigation Special Committee and the Immediate Past President of Trial Attorneys of New Jersey.
Additional program details and registration on the NJICLE website.