Two of the firm’s litigation partners, Gary K. Wolinetz and Luke J. Kealy, will participate in a panel discussion on “Commercial & Residential Landlord-Tenant Law,” to be hosted by Sterling Education. The seminar is scheduled for Friday, February 15, 2013, from 12pm - 4:30pm, at the Hyatt Regency in New Brunswick, NJ.
The program will explore the legal and practical aspects of both commercial and residential landlord-tenant law. Other panelists include Derek D. Reed of Ehrlich, Petriello, Gudin & Plaza; Mark K. Smith of Law Offices of Mark K. Smith; Justin William Oravetz of Archer & Greiner; and John A. Giunco, Jr. of Giordano Halleran & Ciesla.
Mr. Wolinetz focuses his practice on complex commercial, real estate and trust and estate litigation. He has been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America in the Commercial Litigation practice area and in Super Lawyers - New Jersey Edition and Corporate Counsel Edition in the Business Litigation practice area.
Mr. Kealy’s diverse practice consists of the litigation and resolution of complex commercial matters, including disputes involving contract, real estate, partnership, professional malpractice, construction, insurance, intellectual property and environmental law.
Additional program information and registration details are available at www.sterlingeducation.com.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Cannabis Industry
- Community Association
- Construction Contracting & Risk Management
- Construction Disputes
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Financial Incentives & Economic Development
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events