Jack Fersko, a partner in the firm’s Real Estate Department and co-chair of the Alternative Energy and Sustainable Development Practice Group, will present a half-day seminar on “Complex Issues in Commercial Real Estate Law” for the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education (NJICLE).
The program is scheduled for Friday, December 14, 2012, from 9:00 am–12:30 pm, at the Sheraton at Raritan Center. The seminar will feature a panel discussion of four key issues in commercial lease transactions - assignment and subleasing, insurance, exclusives and radius restrictions, and ground leases.
Mr. Fersko’s legal services emphasize industrial and commercial real estate activities, sustainable development initiatives such as solar energy projects, urban redevelopment, financing, and the impact of environmental laws on real estate and business transactions. He lectures and writes extensively on real estate and redevelopment law, and since the 1990’s has been coordinating, moderating and lecturing at comprehensive annual seminars addressing a variety of transactional and leasing issues for NJICLE. He is also the editor of – and a contributor to – NJICLE’s two volume treatise on “Commercial Real Estate Transactions in New Jersey.”
Additional information and registration details are available at www.njicle.com.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Construction Contracting & Risk Management Practice Group
- Construction Disputes Practice Group
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Financial Incentives & Economic Development Practice Group
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events