Steven Nudelman, a partner in the firm’s Litigation Department, will be a panelist for a “Construction Contract Workshop” seminar, to be presented by HalfMoon Education Inc. on Thursday, November 21, 2019 from 8:30am – 5:00pm (ET) at the Crowne Plaza in White Plains, NY.
Mr. Nudelman will present the segment “Ethical Issues in Construction Contracting,” which will focus on the following topics:
- What is an “ethical contractor”?
- Pertinent statutes/regulations governing conduct
- Pre-contract issues/bidding
- Value of work/financial improprieties
- QA/QC/technical abilities
- Confidential and proprietary information
- Alcohol and drug abuse
- Ethics compliance program
Mr. Nudelman concentrates his practice in construction law. For over two decades he has represented members of the construction industry across a broad spectrum of matters. He has defended and asserted claims on behalf of owners, developers, condominium associations, general contractors, design professionals, subcontractors, vendors and sureties involved in public and private construction projects throughout the New Jersey and New York metropolitan area.
Additional program details and registration at: Construction Contract Workshop