Steven Nudelman, a partner in the firm’s Litigation Department, will moderate and speak at the live webinar “Construction Law Issues in the Age of Coronavirus,” to be presented by the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education on Thursday, April 23, 2020 from 9:30am – 11:10am.
The agenda for this timely program is as follows:
- Contract and Common Law Claims
- Force Majeure Provisions, Impossibility of Performance /Frustration of Purpose / Commercial Impracticability
- Prosecution of Claims
- Considerations for Prosecution of Claims / Contractual Notice Provisions, Insurance Considerations / Business Interruption
- Delay Claims – Extension of Time / Avoidance of Liquidated Damages; No Damage for Delay Clauses Damages
- Direct Damages, Consequential Damages, Extended General Conditions
- Termination and Suspension
Mr. Nudelman concentrates his practice in construction law and the representation of members of the construction industry across a broad spectrum of matters. His clients include owners, contractors, design professionals, subcontractors and suppliers involved in public and private construction projects throughout New Jersey. He also represents community associations, unit owners and developers in lawsuits involving construction defects, budgeting and financing issues, and condominium governance.
Additional program details and registration at: Construction Law Issues in the Age of Coronavirus