Steven Nudelman, a partner in our Litigation Department, will present a seminar on "Contract Drafting Tips for the Subcontractor" to the New Jersey State League of Master Plumbers on April 17, 2012 at Doolan's Shore Club in Spring Lake.
Mr. Nudelman represents owners, developers, contractors and suppliers in contract disputes involving public and private construction projects throughout New Jersey. He has participated in a number of construction and commercial arbitrations and mediations and has prosecuted shareholder disputes and RICO violations before the International Centre for Dispute Resolution. In addition to his construction and general commercial law practices, Mr. Nudelman represents insured owners and lenders prosecuting and defending title insurance claims on behalf of national underwriters. Mr. Nudelman prosecutes and defends claims involving trespass, easements, adverse possession, limited liability company fraud, boundary disputes, equitable subrogation and title defects.
Mr. Nudelman is the legal columnist for Plumbing Systems & Design and a frequent lecturer for the American Society of Plumbing Engineers. He is co-author of the New Jersey chapter of CPI LienLaw Online (2011). He has been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America in the Litigation- Construction practice area and was listed in Super Lawyers - Rising Stars Edition in the Construction Litigation category.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Financial Incentives & Economic Development Practice Group
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events