Brian R. Selvin, a partner in the firm’s Tax, Trusts & Estates Department, will be a member of the faculty for a two-day program on “Estate Planning from A to Z,” to be sponsored by the National Business Institute on December 17-18, 2013 at the Marriott Hotel in Saddle Brook, NJ.
Mr. Selvin’s December 17 presentation will focus on Basic Tax Planning. Topics to be covered include estate tax, gift tax and exclusions, generation-skipping transfer tax, trust taxation basics, and simple tips for minimizing tax burdens.
Mr. Selvin concentrates his practice in the areas of estate planning, wills and trusts, estate administration, probate and trust litigation, tax planning, business succession planning, and tax controversies both before the Federal and state tax authorities as well as the Tax Court.
Additional program information and registration details are available at www.NBI-SEMS.com.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Cannabis Industry
- Community Association
- Construction Contracting & Risk Management
- Construction Disputes
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Financial Incentives & Economic Development
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events