Jack Fersko, co-chair of the firm’s Alternative Energy & Sustainable Development Practice Group, is on the faculty of “Harvesting Income from Solar Development: Incentives, Documentation and Financing,” a telephone seminar and audio webcast scheduled for Thursday, April 25 from 12:30pm - 2:00pm (ET). The program is joint presentation of ALI CLE and the American College of Real Estate Lawyers (ACREL).
Mr. Fersko’s co-presenters will be Jamie F. Hahn, co-founder and Managing Director of Solis Partners Inc., and Mark S. Hennigh, a partner in Greene Radovsky Maloney Share & Hennigh LLP.
The presentation will include a discussion of contract isses that arise in connection with solar projects, including solar leases, lecenses and easements, and operation and management agreements. Faculty will examine financing issues related to solar installations, including the relationship between a project lender and mortgage lender, and will also review typical project documents. The program is designed for commercial real estate attorneys, real estate developers, commercial property owners and other interested in installing solar energy equipment on commercial sites.
Additional information and registration details are available here.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Alternative Energy & Sustainable Development
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Cannabis Industry
- Community Association
- Condemnation & Eminent Domain
- Corporate & International Human Rights Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Law
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- White Collar Defense
- News & Events