Join us for a webinar on January 20, 2011
Noon to 1:30 p.m.
HRCI and CPE credits have been applied for.
- Thomas C. Senter, Esq., Chair, Employee Benefits Group, GRS&D
- Peter Hutton, Executive Vice President, Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC
We want to ensure that your compliance program is smoothly synched with the new health care requirements so that you start the new year with certainty and a clear road map. Employee benefits lawyers from Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP and an employee benefits brokerage specialist from Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC will help you identify your compliance issues and offer practical tips. They will leave you with a plan to maximize the value of your employee benefits package in a cost-efficient manner.
Among the topics covered will be:
- Health Care Reform "101".
- What do you need to do today?
- What about in subsequent years?
- What may to Health Care Reform in Congress?
- Particular issues confronting New Jersey employers.
Who should attend:
- HR and finance professionals
- CPAs and other professionals who advise businesses
- Business owners
- Corporate executives