Brian R. Selvin, an associate at the law firm of Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith, Ravin, Davis & Himmel LLP, will speak at the Let’s Write a Will seminar to be held on Wednesday, May 15, 2002, from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m at the Clarion Hotel in Edison. The event is being sponsored by the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education. The program will provide a general understanding of the tax laws and the options one should consider in order to draft a Will that will please clients. It is designed for general practitioners, new attorneys, and support staff who have little or no experience in Will drafting. For more information or to register, call 732-214-8500.
Mr. Selvin is an associate in the firm’s Tax, Trusts & Estates Department. He is a graduate of the University of Michigan, received his law degree from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law and his Masters in Taxation from the New York University School of Law. Mr. Selvin has authored and published numerous articles on estate tax and tax claims and has taught tax practice and procedure as an adjunct professor of law at the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law.
Mr. Selvin is admitted to practice in New Jersey; the United States District Court, District of New Jersey; New York; United States District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York; and United States Tax Court.
Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith, Ravin, Davis & Himmel LLP, with offices located in Woodbridge and Roseland, is a full service law firm providing services to individuals and businesses. Ten of the firm’s 50 partners have been listed in The Best Lawyers in America. For more information, call 732-549-5600 or visit the firm’s web site atwww.greenbaumlaw.com.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Construction Contracting & Risk Management Practice Group
- Construction Disputes Practice Group
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Financial Incentives & Economic Development Practice Group
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events