Robert B. Hille, a partner in the firm’s Healthcare and Litigation Departments, will be a presenter for a live ethics and professionalism webinar on “Malpractice Update: Carrier Concerns, Starting a New Firm, Retiring from Practice,” which will be presented on Friday, May 8, 2020 from 12:00pm – 1:15pm by the Middlesex County Bar Association.
The seminar will focus on the following:
- Practicing with a firm or contemplating going solo?
- Professional Liability Coverages
- Why carriers ask the questions they do
- How all lawyers should approach these questions
- Recent professional liability cases
- How to shape your practice habits going forward
Mr. Hille focuses his practice in the areas of insurance and healthcare law. He has extensive trial experience and has litigated a number of insurance defense and coverage, healthcare, professional liability defense, fraud and abuse, and regulatory matters. Mr. Hille has published and lectured widely in his areas of concentration. He is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney.
Registration and additional details at: Malpractice Update