Our partner Jack Fersko will participate in a full-day seminar on “The Art of the Deal: Navigating Issues in Commercial Real Estate Law,” to be presented by the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education on Thursday, May 23, 2013 from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm at the Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel in Iselin, NJ.
This seminar will explore some of the key issues associated with negotiating a commercial real estate deal, providing tips and strategies related to the purchase, sale or leasing of real property. Topics to be addressed include agreements, financing, redevelopment and incentives. A special segment will be devoted to ethical and professional responsibility issues that are unique to attorneys handling commercial real estate transactions.
Mr. Fersko is a member of the firm’s Real Estate Department, and serves as co-chair of our Alternative Energy & Sustainable Development Practice Group. His practice reflects his extensive experience as a commercial real estate and general business lawyer, with an emphasis on industrial and commercial real estate activities, sustainable development initiatives such as solar energy projects, urban redevelopment, financing, and the impact of environmental laws on commercial transactions.
Additional information on this program, including registration details, can be found here.
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Cannabis Industry
- Community Association
- Construction Contracting & Risk Management
- Construction Disputes
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Financial Incentives & Economic Development
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events