David B. Farer will be a panelist at an upcoming PlanSmart NJ Policy Briefing: “The LSRP Program, A Year Later.” The program, scheduled for September 12, 2013 from 8:00 - 10:30am at The College of New Jersey in Ewing, is being presented by PlanSmart NJ in cooperation with the American Planning Association New Jersey Chapter and The Sustainability Institute at The College of New Jersey.
Mr. Farer will join a group of New Jersey’s leading environmental law practitioners, in-house counsel and environmental consultants for a discussion of the state’s new Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) program, which has just passed the one year mark of full operations. The program was established by the NJDEP to streamline the remediation of contaminated sites in New Jersey. The panel will review the program’s pros, cons and accomplishments in year one, its impact on urban redevelopment, and what the future might hold.
Mr. Farer chairs the firm’s Environmental Department. He concentrates his practice on the impact of environmental laws on transactions and real property in New Jersey and around the nation. He has written and lectured extensively on environmental issues in New Jersey and nationally.
For additional program information and to register, please visit: http://www.plansmartnj.org/policy-briefing-lsrp/
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Cannabis Industry
- Community Association
- Construction Contracting & Risk Management
- Construction Disputes
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Financial Incentives & Economic Development
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events