Our partner Jack Fersko is scheduled to co-present a CLE webinar on “Structuring Solar Development Financing, Leasing and Operating Agreements for Commercial Properties” on September 19, 2013 from 1:00 - 2:30 pm (EDT).
Mr. Fersko and co-panelists Mark S. Hennigh (Greene Radovsky Maloney Share & Hennigh) and Jamie F. Hahn (Solis Partners) will present a briefing on the key legal, tax and financing issues that arise in projects to install solar energy equipment on commercial property. The panel will also review avenues to obtain project financing for the project and strategies for leveraging existing tax incentives.
Mr. Fersko, a partner in the firm’s Real Estate Department, serves as co-chair of the Alternative Energy & Sustainable Development Practice Group. He has successfully negotiated many real estate agreements involving complex environmental transactional issues and related insurance agreements. He counsels clients on transactional issues and funding options related to green building and solar development and the impact of these initiatives on leases and other agreements, including the negotiation and drafting of Engineering, Procurement and Construction Agreements (EPC) and Power Purchase (PPA) Agreements.
For additional program information and to register, please visit: http://www.straffordpub.com/
- Practice Groups
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Automotive Dealership & Franchise Law
- Banking & Financial Services Litigation
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Community Association
- Construction Contracting & Risk Management Practice Group
- Construction Disputes Practice Group
- Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Energy, Renewable Resources & Sustainable Development
- Financial Incentives & Economic Development Practice Group
- Higher Education
- Planned Real Estate
- Product Liability
- Real Estate & Commercial Financing Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- News & Events